We stayed here for two nights because we had heard great things about Carmel and wanted to stay in the village part. The hotel is perfectly fine - nice room, good (included in the cost) cold breakfast. However the location isn't really central, so it was about a ten minute walk to get anywhere worth going and an even longer walk to get down to the beach. They do offer free wireless and put out chocolate covered strawberries when you arrive, which is a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embrace your true Zen with a stay at Tradewinds Carmel. Featured as one of Architectural Digest’s most glamorous hotels, one of Forbes Travel Guide’s best small hotels, and voted as one of the world’s top inns by Coastal Living, our Carmel luxury hotel combines the elegant with the relaxing, offering tranquil surroundings and views of the Pacific Ocean. Indulge yourself in fine Egyptian cotton linens and luxurious goose down feather beds, pillows, and comforters. Experience spectacular ocean views, the luxury of spa tubs, fireplaces, Japanese tansu wetbars and vanities, antique and custom designed furniture from Bali and China, silk pillows, custom lighting, fine bath amenities, CD players, wireless high-speed internet access, fresh orchids and bamboo fountains. Pet friendly and dog friendly rooms available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel