We have been spending a December weekend in Carmel for years. The golf, shopping, food, beach... always wonderful. The Inn where we stayed had become a little run down and we found we were being woken up during the night by loud yelling etc. Not so good. Last year we discovered Tradewinds. Amazing. Our room was quiet, peaceful, beautiful, and well appointed, with a spectacular view of the ocean and a lovely fireplace. The employees are helpful and polite and the breakfast was generous. In fact, everything about our trip seems better now. Thank you Tradewinds. We are happy to be regulars with you now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embrace your true Zen with a stay at Tradewinds Carmel. Featured as one of Architectural Digest’s most glamorous hotels, one of Forbes Travel Guide’s best small hotels, and voted as one of the world’s top inns by Coastal Living, our Carmel luxury hotel combines the elegant with the relaxing, offering tranquil surroundings and views of the Pacific Ocean. Indulge yourself in fine Egyptian cotton linens and luxurious goose down feather beds, pillows, and comforters. Experience spectacular ocean views, the luxury of spa tubs, fireplaces, Japanese tansu wetbars and vanities, antique and custom designed furniture from Bali and China, silk pillows, custom lighting, fine bath amenities, CD players, wireless high-speed internet access, fresh orchids and bamboo fountains. Pet friendly and dog friendly rooms available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel