“Good wine, atmosphere, company, and pours!”

Silvestri Vineyards
Ranked #6 of 17 Tours in Carmel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Family owned Estate winery located in Carmel Valley, CA. Visit our new tasting room in downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA. We feature Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Barbera, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc varietals across a wide selection of designates, blends and Rose. About owner Alan Silvestri: In over thirty years as a film composer, Alan Silvestri has blazed an innovative trail with his exciting and melodic scores, winning the applause of Hollywood and movie audiences the world over. Alan has scored music for such films as Romancing the Stone, the Back to the Future trilogy, Forrest Gump, Cast Away, Captain America, Marvel's The Avengers, plus many others. Please visit our website for more information.
Fresno, California, United States
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Good wine, atmosphere, company, and pours!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I had heard good things about this wine from composer Alan Silvestri who has done a LOT of work in film. The tasting room is small but very well appointed. Staff was friendly and the pours were generous. I got the full tasting and shared it with my gf which was good. The wines are well crafted and you are bound to like at least one in the bunch. I did take home a bottle which says a lot because I do a lot of tasting and don't always buy unless I'm very impressed. There were locals, couple who wife owned a shop around the corner, and he worked another tasting room who were raving about the wine and were club members.

Visited November 2013
asilmusic, Owner at Silvestri Vineyards, responded to this review, 19 November 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to be late responding. I didn't realize I could respond! LOL But it is extremely helpful for us to hear you positive experience.

Please visit us again.