“My favorite shop in Carmel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trio Carmel

Trio Carmel
Ranked #5 of 78 Shopping in Carmel
More attraction details
Owner description: Trio Carmel is an enjoyable destination in Carmel-by-the-Sea where you can experience Art, Wine, and Ultra-Premium Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegars. Come in and enjoy a new experience: Sample the freshest & healthiest olive oils-both local & from around the world-and wonderful balsamic and flavored balsamic vinegars from Modena, Italy Taste exceptional, small-vineyard Monterey Country wines including Pelerin, Le P'tit Paysan, La Marea, Fieldfare, & Mesa Del Sol Enjoy the contemporary art surrounding you Trio Carmel is also available for private group tastings. Contact us for further details.
Ashburn, VA
“My favorite shop in Carmel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Not only were the olive oils and balsamic vinegars a delight - the wines were outstanding! Can't wait to go back!

Visited May 2014

Santa Monica
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Best Balsamic I've Ever Had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

I found this gem while walking around Carmel last New Years. They allow you to try everything before purchasing and after a few taste tests, walked out with the Dark Chocolate Balsamic, which is absolutely amazing. It's just sweet/rich enough but doesn't ruin your salad and it goes great on vanilla ice cream or fresh strawberries. I live in Los Angeles so after running out of the bottle, I called Trio and they shipped two more bottles ASAP -- the dark chocolate and the fig balsamic (which is also amazing on salads). I'm now on my third order and I could not be happier with the quality of their products and the great customer service they provide. I made my order this morning and I already got the shipping confirmation just a few hours later. I will never buy balsamic from anyone else!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Donna G
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Trio Carmel is a lovely, and delicious!, oasis in downtown Carmel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

For appeal, interesting and delicious flavor combinations and helpful, friendly, engaging staff, Trio Carmel stands out in charming Carmel-by-the-Sea. Heather is delightful, coming up with tasty combinations of various olive oils and balsamic vinegars from all over the world. Although I've done plenty of tasting before, it never occurred to me to sip rather than dip until she suggested it. What a difference! The flavors are more keen and intense than with bread. Trio is a must do for tasting...and we never even got to the wine!

Visited October 2013
Carrollton, Texas
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Stopped by on Food Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

We've been to olive and vinegar tasting rooms before but this was so unique! Did you know that white basalmic adds flavor to sparkling water without adding calories! Well, you can learn that and more at this exceptional tasting room. I've been looking for white basalmic all over Dallas and can't find it so I guess I'll just order it from Trio Carmel!

They also provide pairings for oil with food, vinegar with food and oil & vinegar. What a classy place. Thanks for allowing us to visit!

Visited August 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Upscale shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

Trio Carmel, in downtown Carmel, is a delight. Try and buy oils and vinegars, taste and buy wine and admire and purchase original abstract paintings by three artists.
Staff are knowledgable and personable.

Visited June 2013