“GREAT EXPERIENCE”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“GREAT EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

During a vacation stay in Carmel I search local ads and the internet for massage therapy. Carmel-Massage had an intriguing and informative website, supported by positive user reviews, so I made an appointment. Noel was terrific. She devoted a lot of time to an issue I noted in our pre-session interview and I continue to enjoy the improvement. She skillfully combined deep tissue and general relaxation techniques. The studio, which intrigued me on the website, feels like an artist’s space with large windows and great tree top views. I was there on a warm day so Noel opened some windows and doors to produce a fresh, comfortable environment. I will be back whenever I visit Carmel.

Visited September 2013