“Best Coffee Ever”

Carmel Valley Coffee Roasting
Ranked #8 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Carmel
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Carmel Valley Roasting company's Organic Fog Lifter coffee is delicious. I loved it so much that when I got home, I ordered a five pound bag for my freezer. It's my go-to favorite coffee every day: smooth, not bitter, full bodied, rich.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

This is agreat little coffee shop located in the Barnyard Shopping Village. The coffee is rich, full flavored, and not bitter. They have a nice selection of muffins, pastries, and sandwiches. The service is excellent. There is a comfortable indoor seating area for the rainy days and access to the Barnyard patios when it was sunny. It was a good place to wait while my wife shopped for dresses and shoes!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

There are several CV Coffee Roasting locations, and our favorite is the one off Ocean. It's open early and small, but a fantastic place to sit by the window in the morning with a cup of coffee, tea and pastry watching people walking by.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

We were here during a quiet and chilly time of year so perhaps my experience of it being a locals place could change for others.

Well located on Ocean Ave, this place was a nice find as my husband reported that it was a great cappuccino.....that is my first priority when looking for our morning coffee place when we travel. They also have a very nice tea list which I really enjoy rather than just the usual teabags that you can get anywhere. We made this our first stop each morning for reading and relaxing with our coffee/tea and there were locals coming and going and meeting one another each day which is a good sign.

We also enjoyed some of the pastries....the sliced loaf/bread (cannot remember the name) was quite nice and was suggested when I asked what was the local favorite. Also tried a scone and it was very enjoyable too. Really glad we read the reviews and found a great place for how we like to start our day.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

I love this coffee house as the coffee is always perfect and just the way I love it. Their muffins and cakes are yummy too. They are popping up all over Carmel and Pacific Grove now. I love that I can get their coffee whenever I am in Pacific Grove now. What a great new location.