“Not a big fan-overrated”
Review of Little Swiss Cafe

Little Swiss Cafe
Ranked #29 of 152 Restaurants in Carmel
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Not sure why everyone raves about this place well maybe its because I am not a pancake person and I think that's what they're known for. Plenty of other amazing breakfast spots i'd pick over this one!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We were taken to a "You have to eat here" breakfast by a local. We were not disappointed.
Very quaint place, seems like it's been there forever. Good people watching and interesting mural watching too. Had a great breakfast burrito to start my California trip.

Service, cleanliness, and prices were fine. We'll go back on our next trip.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Had a breakfast burrito, it was ok. Husband had the french toast, was decent. The place was charming, but not up to the standards for a restaurant in Carmel by the Sea.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Good service. Very well done food. Special Lamb pasta was very good, risotto with shaved truffles was really well done. Would recommend.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We went here on a recommendation from a local realtor named Rose. She couldn't have been more right! This place was great! The portions were large, the price was great, and the service was wonderful. It's rare when I can't clean my plate but the pancakes were too much for me