We booked this since we've never tried it always staying at the Mission Ranch. Great location, in town, wonderful staff and you get the continental breakfast at the Ranch included. They have a common patio atop with fireplace. Here's the cons:
1. Bed has too high box spring making it bouncy.
2. Replace foam pillows with down or synthetic
3. Advise all guests the patio is for EVERYONE and not simply for selfish occupants of adjacent rooms.
4. Upgrade the room coffee to anything other than Folgers or Maxwell House since we live in the horn of coffee plenty!
5. We believe the Queens are NOT full sized queens since we both have them at home and ours are larger. Also, get fitted sheets!!!!!
We will stay there again but not in 44 since its literally on the sidewalk and street.