“can't wait to go back!”
Review of Carmel Country Inn

Carmel Country Inn
Ranked #8 of 25 Carmel B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 March 2007

if anyone is planning on a visit to carmel-by-the-sea, or the monterey area in general, this where you should stay! after reading other reviews on trip advisor I had to test this wonderful B&B out, and I struck gold! my fiance and I were in desperate need of an escape from the city, a little relaxation sounded perfect, and this little slice of heaven provided it. we were greeted by fresh baked cookies as we checked-in, not to mention a lovely woman named Diane who showed us around this lovely inn and to our room.

I knew when I booked our reservation that I was reserving 'their smallest room'. well this 'small room' was just perfect, with a fireplace next to the very comfy queen sized bed. there was plenty of space to walk around and a nice sized bathroom, bigger than a new york studio! we also had a parking spot right outside of our room, and we were set off in our own little corner so it was nice and quiet. Although, I do imagine that most of the rooms are quiet as one of the best things about this inn is that it is removed from the main roads of carmel-by-the-sea.

we plan on going back to the inn in the next few months, as I can't think of anywhere else I would rather go. i think we're going to go for a larger suite next itme too, even though I will always love our original suite! carmel-by-the-sea is an amzing, and absolutely gorgeous town, and by staying at the carmel country inn you will enjoy it even more, i guarantee it!

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sanfrangal

Reviewed 6 March 2007

This was by far the best B&B experience I have ever had.
The Inn is a quick 5 minute walk to all the shops and restaurants. The room that we stayed in was adorable and there was easy parking right next to the room. Usually I tend to stay away from B & B's due to lack of privacy but after one night here I did not want to leave. I highly recommend the Carmel Country Inn!!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maine03
Reviewed 21 February 2007

This is the 2nd time in one year that I have stayed at Carmel Country Inn. It is such an quiet, clean and lovely place to stay. The front office staff are pleasant and very helpful with things to do. Not only do they treat their human guests with respect but they also treat their dog guests with respect as well.
The proximity of the Inn to downtown Carmel makes for nice strolls with you loved ones. I walk every where while in town
I look forward to returning to Carmel soon

Stayed: February 2007
2  Thank Jiggers
Reviewed 10 February 2007

My girlfriend and I stayed ast Carmel Country Inn immediately after Christmas and had a wonderful stay and a very fun time. The amenities of the room and the hospitality of the staff couldn't have been better. We enjoyed the breakfasts on both mornings and loved the jacuzzi in our room as it was very relaxing at the end of the day after walking around Carmel. Thanks to diane especially for making our stay truly memorable. We definitely will return.
Jeff Cohn/Pam Alva