“A good mid-week lunch”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife had a Tuesday afternoon late lunch here. We had The Aegean appetizer of Ouzo meat ball, feta cheese olives and Spanikopita, which was very good and two personal pizzas, one cheese and the other sausage. Both very good.

The service was very good and we liked the atmosphere. They have a nice outdoor eating area, but we ate inside.

This is a nice place for lunch.

There are newer reviews for Nico Restaurant

Reviewed 19 March 2014

on Feb 28 we went to Nico Resaturant in Carmel, Ca. and had one of the best meals ever and the service was over the top. My wife loved the dip for the bread so much that we asked if we could purchase it and we did. My meal was outstanding had scallops, prawns and clams over pasta wow what flavor. The house wine was fantastic, we will be back every chance we get.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I had a Penne Portofino, which is melange of shellfish over penne pasta with a delicious light Marsala sauce. My wife had the Crab Ravioli, which used generous chunks of crab (not imitation), in a champagne cream sauce. We split a generous field greens salad.

The service is attentive without being intrusive. We chose a street-side window seat, but have sat by their fireplace, and outside, in previous visits. Note: our tab came to $66, which seems high -- but remember you're in Carmel. That's why you'd visit Carmel and eat there. If that's a problem for you, try a McDonalds in Sand City.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We had our office Christmas party here and the food and service was exceptional. Our group was about 409 people and the evening was perfect. Friendly staff and spot on service.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

My wife and I stumbled onto this place five years ago on our anniversary and wanted to return this trip for sentimental reasons. This time we came for dinner instead of lunch and we were very happy we did. We both decided to have the personal sized pizza's, my wife had the veggie and I had the seafood...most refreshing and very ,very good The pizza's are made on a flatbread style crust so it was not too heavy...I had the arugula and pear salad which was great..I had a glass of Cabernet and it was very good..The Service was the best we had in our week in Carmel. Very pleasant and fast took care of our every need before we knew we needed it.