“Great Pit Stop”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Hartford, Connecticut
“Great Pit Stop”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Walking around Carmel does two things to you, The first being that you want to live there , the second is you are always hungry.
La Bicyclette to the rescue. Super atmosphere in a bistro setting. Great food and drink . Menu is suited for all appetite sizes.

Visited August 2014

Boca Raton, Fl
“OUTSTANDING Restaurant in Carmel, Ca. YUMMM”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The menu is great! EVERYTHING is done excellent by this superb staff. Phillippe - Great server! The owners own a wine vinyard (from what I'm told). SOOOOO, what do you think that means? Great wine and food. Can't say enough for this place. When I ever make it back. I'M HERE! Good job staff!

Curitiba, PR
“Nice place”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The location is nice. I was there for lunch with my husband. The food was good but nothing excepcional.

Visited August 2014
Davis, California
“Very good food every time”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Have been to La Bicyclette for brunch, dinner, and breakfast. Everything tasted very good every time, whether steak, pizza, or eggs with french toast. The coffee is excellent and their selection of wines and beer is very good. The service is attentive. Be ready to wait for a table because this restaurant tends to be full while other restaurants in the surrounding areas still have empty tables.

1 Thank Maria T
San Luis Obispo, California
“Settle In and Enjoy the Experience”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

At first I didn't want to stop for a meal in Carmel. Too fake, too crowded, not a real restaurant, were some of the reasons I gave my husband, but something about La Bicyclette drew us inside. It felt as comforting as a good neighborhood (not necessarily tourist-serving) restaurant does.

You are immediately welcomed by a hostess and if you're lucky, led to a cozy table. We sat in the teensy room (but with little windows) that felt like our own kitchen. It seats only four and is not like any restaurant seating we've ever experienced.

The menu for lunch was rather limited, but great. I tried the roasted beet salad and greens and the soup du jour, which was mushroom. My husband had the omelette du jour and raved about it.

Their cafe latte is the best I've had for a long, long time-it felt like I was back in a sidewalk cafe in France.

We look forward to returning to this intimate restaurant for breakfast and dinner. They're the best.