“Wonderful Tri-tip Tacos!”
Review of Cabo's Baja Grill & Cantina - CLOSED

Cabo's Baja Grill & Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 August 2013

You buy at the counter, and they bring your food to you. Service was quick. Food was tasty. I had the best tacos I've ever had. They were the tri-tip on flour tortillas. The large Cabo salad in a tortilla shell was also a hit! Additionally they had corn dogs and chicken fingers that the kids enjoyed. There's a bar with margaritas and beer choices.

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Back to Cabo's. Here we are on summer Sat. Afternoon and no one is here. There is even a Live band. The food was not Good the drinks mediocre. The band was OK but where are all the people ?Used to love this place[

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Cabo's is a busy restaurant for good reason. It's not fancy, lots of outdoor seating, good wine and beer and the food is really good.
We totally enjoyed it. The loaded nachos are a meal by itself. I had the roast chicken and it was tasty and tender but not spicy. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

This is my first visit to Carpenteria but we stumbled on this place while walking around town. Very good fish tacos. We had the grilled Mahi Mahi and it was tasty, although I will admit that I prefer Wahoo's recipe which has the blackened fish. That said, you couldn't beat the weather and the atmosphere was relaxing. Will definitely add this place to my list for my next visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I have been Coming to this place when it was Chuey's then when John and Val bought it and it became Cabo's. It has outdoor seating and used to be very
happening.

New owner last year prices way up. Patio empty on Saturday afternoon. NO carp wings or tri tip chilli

Have to decide if the great patio seating will be worth it.
Food still good.