“Always fresh and delicious”
Review of Rudy's Carpinteria

Rudy's Carpinteria
Ranked #29 of 78 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Rudy's makes terrific burritos and their salsa is always fresh and homemade. Perfect take out for a beach picnic.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I stopped by here for a quick lunch. Its a small little place off the freeway. One of those little hole in the wall places with great food. I got the a la cart chicken enchilada (as opposed to the large order) and this was huge! An entire meal. I loved it and it was less than $5. I like my food non-spicy so it was perfect for me. If you are a spice kind of person they have a salsa bar with all the medium and hot stuff.
Will definitely stop by again when driving through the area for a quick meal.

Reviewed 13 June 2012 via mobile

Enchilada with no cheese inside just meat, weird. Staff don't seem to care if u are there or not. Front door broken and slamming shut. Staff doesn't seem to care as they don't put a notice on it to inform unsuspecting customers or prevent door from breaking (glass in door already cracked) I guess it's cool cuz I did feel like I was in Mexico (everything a little 1/2 done) On the flip side my friend liked their food.

Reviewed 4 September 2011

We enjoyed the tacos here. Our only complaint was the dirty chairs and bathroom.

2  Thank iluvbostons