“Fine japanese restaurant in Carpinteria”
Review of Sushi Teri

Sushi Teri
Ranked #25 of 75 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Cuisines: Japanese
“Fine japanese restaurant in Carpinteria”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Excellent japanese food in this quiet town.
Very informal atmosphere, and families are welcome.
Price quality is good. The quality has been consistent for many years. I reccomend it.

Visited September 2012

Houston, Texas
“Fresh”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I can say that my trip to Sushi Teri was amazing. A business partner took us here and we loved everything about the place. We were able to relax, the prices were good and on the day we went the sushi was amazing, very fresh. I have eaten sushi all over the world and I hate fishy sushi. Not the case here.

• Visited October 2012
Blaine, Washington
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

It's always been kind of the "fast food" of Sushi in SB County. But I'd been away a few years & met up with a group of old friends here for dinner. The service was barely average, some of the orders were not correct (& they acted like it was our fault), and the food was mediocre at best. Best I can say is that they are one of the few places on Carpinteria that can reasonably accommodate a larger group...even if the service & food were so-so

Visited May 2013
tarzana ca
“Don't miss the bouillabaisse-manque”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Their $15 seafood soup, with lots of shrimp, salmon, clams, mussels and distinct Japanese-like flavor should not be missed. It's also big enough for at least 2 good eaters. My wife's sushi-combo was competent, and service was just fine.

• Visited September 2012
Carpinteria, California
“Service at Sushi Teri in Carpinteria is a joke”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I live down the street from the Sushi Teri in Carpinteria and used to eat there all the time. Quite frankly if I eat their food anymore it is going to be strictly done on a to go basis. The food is the ONLY good thing about the place despite somewhat small portions.The service staff may seem niice but they get so overwhelmed if they have more than 10 tables your order will be wrong every time.The last 5 times I went there everything was screwed up. My Sushi came out before the appetizers and at least 1 item I ordered never made it to the table at all until I made them aware of it. My wife orders Teriyaki chicken with a side of brown rice Everytime the rice comes out 10 minutes before the chicken and is cold by the time she gets to eat it. There is no semblance of order and everything is thrown together whimsacally. There is no active manager so no one on the service staff is held accountable for their mistakes. The only so called manager is a Sushi chef who only speaks Japanese and is of absolutely no use as he just smiles and nods ad your complaints saying Oh I sorry in broken English and nothing ever gets done about it. Until there is a service manager hired and people are held accountable for their actions this place will continue to suck on a dine in basis.

• Visited August 2012