“clam chowder”
Review of House of Seafood

House of Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
House of Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 176 Restaurants in Carson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2014

great place for clam chowder, pasta dishes are really good. something for every one, if not everyone wants to eat seafood.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Can't go wrong with steamed seafood by the pound! Corn and andouille sausage is cherry on top. Not much of an atmosphere (reminded me of a Chinese buffet) but I'll take food over ambiance any day of the week. Reasonable price and a whole lotta good food!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Service was attentive, but unobtrusive. I had the calamari appetizer and the wild rockfish Provancal (sic). Both were delicious. It came with mashed potatoes and vegetables, and I expected instant mashed and soggy veggies... wrong on both counts. The mashed potatoes tasted like what you would make at home, and the veggies were done to perfection.

I wish I could have eaten it all, but it was all delicious. I'll definitely return.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

The food is excellent from the entrée up to the dessert. Service was quick but very friendly, they make you feel like they have known you for years. The restaurant was also very clean and did not smell of seafood at all; I enjoyed eating savoring the aroma of the food that was before me. I must try for those who have not been there yet and worth going back to for those who have.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

When we drove up to House of Seafood, we were surprised it's an Asian restaurant. Two in our group were going to order fish but I was ready for the full rack of baby back ribs and one person wanted steak. We were afraid it was going to be Asian buffet quality but were hungry after half a day at Ikea...and besides...we had a Groupon.

The first thing we noticed was that the restaurant did NOT smell like fish. Absolutely no discernible odor.

Our server was so friendly, accommodating, and charming, we immediately felt at ease even though each person had a special request. "Light sauce on the ribs", "dressing on the side", "al dente veggies", etc.

What a surprise! The ribs may be the best I've ever had - better than Tony Roma's, Chicago for Ribs, and...dare I say...Paula Dean's. I'm told the fish and steak were excellent and everything was presented in an artistic American cuisine fashion.

There was no pressure for us to leave even though we spent twice as much time (chatting) as other patrons. Even the washroom is well thought-out with a bank of three sinks outside the bathrooms for those who only wish to wash their hands.

The atmosphere is a little sterile but with these prices and quality, who cares?

2  Thank ssuga

Been to House of Seafood? Share your experiences!