“AWESOME Venue!”
Review of StubHub Center

StubHub Center
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Carson
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Can't wait to go back, what a great place to have a concert! If you happen to purchase tickets to a concert that starts earlier in the day - make sure and pick the west side of the stadium as the sun beats down on the east side making for an uncomfortable experience in my opinion!

1  Thank Allison R

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I was so impressed with the Home Depot Center, its Beautiful! The staff is friendly, willing to help you, parking is very easy! I was in AWE just being at the Home Depot Center, I won tickets to Wango Tango 2013 and it was Fabulous! Our Holiday Inn was about 6 miles away in Torrance, very easy to get to the Venue! I really enjoyed the whole experience of the Home Depot Center and had a great time. The VIP restaurant and lounge was Awesome! The staff worked hard to make it a great experience for all of us! The food was great, the bathrooms were clean and all the staff were very helpful on getting me around with my disabilities. Thank You Wango Tango and Home Depot Center! Can't wait to come back again soon! xo

1  Thank janeandfamily
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Living in Palos Verdes the Home Depot Center is convenient and the parking is good as well. The food is good for a stadium venue. I left something under my seat at a Galaxy Game and the next day I realized it was missing, I called Home Depot Center and they had it in their office, much to my relief. Not only is a good venue, they are honest and efficient as well. If you like MLS, it is the place to go!

2  Thank rjgagliano
Reviewed 5 January 2013

5 minutes away from home! Friendly and helpful sales clerks- they go on their way to assist the customer.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

Easy parking. Well lighted and great security for a night game. Easy entrance. Easy to find our seats. Seats with backs and arm-rests. We sat at the top of the main section in front of the announcers box on the 50 yard line. There is a canopy that reachers out and provides shelter over the top rows of the side sections. So when it rained, we stayed dry. But overall the stadium is out in the elements- no umbrellas allowed so bring plastic ponchos. Great stadium for the championship game.

Been to StubHub Center? Share your experiences!