“Okay Benur”

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Okay Benur”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The Home Depot Center is now called the Stubhub Center, and it is the home if the LA Galaxy professional soccer team. It is on the campus of Cal State University Dominguez Hills. Though the venue is clean, the parking is plentiful but overpriced at $15 per car. And all the food is tremendously overpriced. The staff is pretty pleasant. The whole experience is rather cheesy. At least the Galaxy wins!

Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Good concert and sports facility”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Very nice sports and concert facility. Good vision lines. Lots of bathroom facilities, no lines at any time when we were there. Lots of food service facilities; I waited about 30 seconds in line before I got to place my order.

Access is problematic. Long lines of cars back up at the entrances, and there are only 4 lines of cars to pay a fairly steep $15 for parking. Exiting is also problematic as parts of the parking lot are restricted with K-rails to force traffic in particular directions.

However, compared to the Coliseum, Dodger Stadium or the Rose Bowl, a breeze.

Visited April 2014
Bakersfield, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“AWESOME Venue!”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Can't wait to go back, what a great place to have a concert! If you happen to purchase tickets to a concert that starts earlier in the day - make sure and pick the west side of the stadium as the sun beats down on the east side making for an uncomfortable experience in my opinion!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Allison R
Palm Beach, Florida
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Wango Tango 2013!”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I was so impressed with the Home Depot Center, its Beautiful! The staff is friendly, willing to help you, parking is very easy! I was in AWE just being at the Home Depot Center, I won tickets to Wango Tango 2013 and it was Fabulous! Our Holiday Inn was about 6 miles away in Torrance, very easy to get to the Venue! I really enjoyed the whole experience of the Home Depot Center and had a great time. The VIP restaurant and lounge was Awesome! The staff worked hard to make it a great experience for all of us! The food was great, the bathrooms were clean and all the staff were very helpful on getting me around with my disabilities. Thank You Wango Tango and Home Depot Center! Can't wait to come back again soon! xo

Visited May 2013
1 Thank janeandfamily
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Venue”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Living in Palos Verdes the Home Depot Center is convenient and the parking is good as well. The food is good for a stadium venue. I left something under my seat at a Galaxy Game and the next day I realized it was missing, I called Home Depot Center and they had it in their office, much to my relief. Not only is a good venue, they are honest and efficient as well. If you like MLS, it is the place to go!

Visited December 2012