Rodeway Inn Magic Mountain Area
GardenInn.com
US$174
US$148
HIExpress.com
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
US$153
  • Pool
US$133
ExtendedStay
Comfort Suites(Stevenson Ranch)
US$165
Priceline
Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita Valencia(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
US$178
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2012

First stop in Castaic, a nice surprise. Just a dot on the map but lots there. Several motels and restaurants. The Rodeway Inn was comfortable and more than adequate, a comfortable stopover. Left a movie player in the room, phoned them two days later and they had it in the office, we picked it up on the way back three weeks later.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Nasty. The carpet gives your clean feet the heebee-jeebies. The bed is peculiarly both hard and lumpy. Pillows are 1 inch thick and made of a smelly foam-like material. It's your worst Motel 6 experience recreated at twice the price.

• Stayed: November 2011
5  Thank Ruprik
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Me an my husband found this hotel -AAA certified -went to take a shower no hot water shower head did not work an dirty..the sink flooded when u brushed your teeth. We the next day to complain left my information an was told that a manager would call me. Never called me. We were in room 221 an I made reservations one week prior to us staying there.

Room Tip: Do not stay there
Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wiggles C
Reviewed 4 October 2011

I didn't have any safety or cleanliness issues, but the place did seem really uncared for. The furniture was saggy worn down, the bedspreads and carpet looked like they could have been the same as what was used in the 70's. Nothing to complain to management over, but nothing to make me inclined to stay here again though. Even for a budget motel, this was pushing the limit.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I have NEVER been in a worse hotel & in my 60's, I've seen a few. It wasn't just one room we checked several but it was so late & we were so tired we had to stay. It was SO dirty & poorly kept we were afraid we'd leave with bugs on us. Took pictures to share with the management but they were not impressed. We should have slept in the car. My advice to you.....drive on!!!
Wish I'd kept the photo's to add to this review but they were so disgusting I had to get them out of my computer.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family