Castro Valley Inn
BestWestern.com
Discovery Inn(Hayward)
US$128
US$120
All reviewscoffee makeroakland airportdefinitely stay here againroom was cleansafewaybartmicrowavemoteldesktvhairdryercarpetfreewayaccommodationscaliforniapillows
Reviewed 11 November 2011

First of all, the manager is very professional and personable. The location is great. It is quiet and conveniently located across the street from Safeway and a coffee shop and just a mile away from local restaurants. The room is very clean and the bed was not bad and it was great to have the fridge and microwave. I would stay there again!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank BrixStone
Reviewed 6 September 2011

I travel a ton, and this is where I will alway stay when near the bay area for work. As the review title states, it is clean, convenient, and reasonably priced.

I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank CFrancisG
Reviewed 8 May 2011

My partner and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel: roomy, clean and overall quiet, depending on the noise of cars parked right outside of the room. Host's initial reaction appeared to be indifferent, but on the next day, when we talked a bit, he became quite friendly.

Room Tip: Request a quieter room if sounds are an issue.
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gustavo-PalmSprings
Reviewed 6 January 2011

Stayed one night for a business meeting the next day. Room was quite large and clean. In room coffee, micro, and refrig. Would stay again if in the area. Conviently located near 580. Would stay again for business. No pool or spa. Very nice front desk staff.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jkchen1
Reviewed 7 June 2010

BEWARE!! I reserved a room for two nights to visit my sick dad. He died yesterday and they are refusing to give me a refund or a even a lousy credit when we come back down for the memorial service. I am a single mom and this is a big hardship for me. I have stayed here in the past and it was ok. But now, NONE of our extended family will stay here again. They are completely lacking in morals values and compassion. Give your business to a different motel/hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family