Lowest prices for your stay
£52
Fully refundable before Fri, 15 Mar
Breakfast included
Agoda.com
£45
Fully refundable before Sat, 16 Mar
No fees just great deals
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Love this resort! Clean, good service. Staffs always smile. The room is big and I love the open aired shower. breakfast is suffice but not much. The pool is black and reflect the color of the sky and scene above. My kid loves it! The beach is nice too :) Will get back here again if chance permit.

Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank Momofagal
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Great villa and that's it! service was terrible all fake and not helpful with my family, a shame.

Date of stay: April 2012
4  Thank pljLincoln
Reviewed 12 March 2012

So as I am writing this review from the actual master bedroom (on my ipad with free wi-fi, lying on the bed like a lazy butt with my legs crossed) of the two bedroom unit overlooking the beach (the unit nearest the restaurant), wow. What else can I say? As my family has been coming here over the years since its opening and change of ownership (I believe twice), we were still pleasantly surprised on this last minute visit. We called the day of the check-in for a small discounted rate of 7,500 baht, taxes included. Normally it would run 7,900. With four adults, a three year old, and 6 week infant you could also book two studio villas at a combined 6,400 baht, but the extra 1,100 or so gives you a joining living room (25 sqm) and usable wooden deck that makes for a pleasant lounging area overlooking the well maintained lawn and beach. I remember the days of 2,200 baht rooms, but it's still a good deal with a family and with Thailand's prices on the rise. For our reservations I called and spoke to the manager in Thai that why not give us a little discount as it was 2pm already and they could pick up a late reservation rather than letting the unit sit empty on a Sunday night. One great thing is that their rates are rather consistent with online bookings (agoda, their own website, etc.). It's better to call in as they are more flexible with late check outs and such. You actually save 100 baht or so by booking direct. I think that the fact that they don't speak English as well as they should is a bonus for me so as to keep the demanding and unruly foreigners out. Call me selfish. As a foreigner who can speak Thai, it helps keep the resort quiet. The buffet breakfast has improved over the years. Even with low occupancy, even if they don't have the buffet layout, they still offer unlimited ordering from the kitchen. Very generous. The beach is still the same as anywhere else on mainland Thailand, darn hot, and often with jellyfish. But nice for kids to play in the sand in early mornings and evenings. No loud motor boats or jet ski pests with leaking oil. For evening seafood meals you can go down the beach at the grass hut restaurants located across the temple. Benn going there for years. Not as much selection as Pattaya or Hua Hin, but good enough. Oops. Time to check out.

Date of stay: March 2012
2  Thank SquareWorld
Reviewed 14 February 2012

The resort is clean, rooms are nice, fairly big, cost of things in mini bar was fair, staff very friendly, restaurant makes some excellent food! Other reviewers have stated that it was expensive. I found it to be very reasonable considering that there is really NOWHERE else to eat around the resort. There is a 7-11 about 200m from the resort. It is a great place if all you want to do is hang around, read a book by the pool, and really do nothing else because there is nothing else to do. The beach was littered with detris from the local fisherman throwing the shucked shells overboard. There are no chairs/umbrellas on the beach to use. Pet'buri is just before Cha-am and takes about 90min from Bangkok.

Date of stay: January 2012
2  Thank michael b
Reviewed 30 December 2011

My extended family and I rented 3 bungalows here for a week. We had a wonderful time - the beach is clean, the staff is very friendly and accommodating, food is excellent (but just slightly pricey...)

The resort is excellent if you're looking for a peaceful, private, getaway. Don't look for any activity outside the resort - there is non, this place is for "stay by the pool, read a book" type of vacations...

When we were at the resort the playground facility was closed, but the kids (aged 1-3) had more than enough to do between the pool and the beach.

Date of stay: December 2011