Under the sinks smelled like sewer, pretty gross. The sign at the pool I uploaded is real, kind of unnerving thinking about Diarrhea when going to the pool. It's scary that they actually have to put a sign up. The staff is hit and miss, there is a young woman that seems disgruntled at the desk but maybe she was just having a bad day. The maids did a good job but the rooms are outdated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gorgeous mountain views and nearly year-round sunny weather make Palm Springs, California, a veritable golfing paradise. Stay at Cimarron Golf Resort and you’ll be just steps away from two of the best courses in Palm Springs. Spend a few hours on the golf course and return to the resort, where you can relax in the on-site swimming pool and hot tub or unwind in your comfortable home away from home. Cimarron Golf Resort is located in Palm Springs, a popular vacation destination for Hollywood A-Listers since the 1920s. Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, and many more celebrities made the short drive from Los Angeles to escape the fast pace of Hollywood. In addition to all the great golf, Palm Springs boasts a diverse selection of fantastic restaurants, its own art district, and easy access to miles of compelling hiking trails through desert canyons and pine forests. Book your next Palm Springs vacation at Cimarron Golf Resort and make your time here truly your own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cimarron Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cimmaron Golf Hotel Cathedral City
- Cimarron Golf Resort California Desert/Cathedral City, CA