“They have closed”
Review of Frickleburgers - CLOSED

Frickleburgers
Cuisines: American
Description: Frickleburgers is a new addition to the Fast Fresh Market... Frickleburgers is the nickname given by my family for a German Beef Patty called Frickadellen... Frickleburgers is a simple concept that has exceptional follow through. It has a base of 7 core items which can be personalized in over 10,000 plus ways. You have the choice of our flagship item the traditional Frickleburger, Chicken Schnitzel Sandwich, Bratwurst, All Beef Frankfurter, Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich, Salad Bowl, or Veggie Burger. Each of which can be dressed with a list of over 35 different high quality toppings... When you approach the Frickleburgers counter you will receive a paper checklist to customize your sandwich. Then just proceed to the register, turn in your order and payment, and you can sip on your choice of beverage while one of our crew member prepares your fresh custom creation... All of our Beef and Chicken is naturally raised and hormone free. All of our other ingredients are of the highest quality available with produce coming from local farms... Side dishes are French Fries and Battered Onion Rings, also topped with an array of possible ingredients. Remember to try our Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing for Dipping! For the topper to your culinary creation FrickleBurgers' Buns are baked fresh by a local bakery. These buns will not fall apart like so many!... We also offer catering for your next "meating," tailgating, or any other gathering
Reviewed 29 June 2013

So sad loved this place the people were so nice and the food was great I am very sad and wish them the best

1  Thank Carole S

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Here was a great little place for great burgers, schnitzel and sides. The menu was a check off list d you could add all kinds of stuff for a great hamburger or schnitzel "burger" for a low price. I'm going to miss this place and hope they re-open soon. The location was probably the largest reason they failed. Gents, find a better location and people will flock!!!

2  Thank CraigIndianWells_CA
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Always looking for the "ultimate burger" (whatever that is) this rates in my top 5. Great ooze factor (5 napkins), super flavor. The french fries we're mixed with "tater tots" great surprise with good flavor and home made blue cheese dressing came with fries, super combination. Very friendly service, he was there with great explination and follow up. Place is located in a strip center and is small thus easy to miss, which I did, I am glad I went back and found it. Will make this a stop whenever I'm in the area.

1  Thank ragman42
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Two weeks ago tonight my partner and I paid a worthwhile visit to this 'hamburg heaven' and let us just tell you...it was quite fortunate and memorable!! First of all, we were attended by one of the 'most remarkable' person named Geoff!! He is absolutely the kindest, hardest working employee that we have ever witnessed anywhere!! Geoff is a 'treasure' in itself and could write the handbook for any company about excelling in customer service...a 'can do' guy!! Geoff was so humble when we paid him our compliments and we'll always remember him. Now, about those incredible Frickleburgers...they are just about the biggest and most flavorable combos imaginable!! Yep!! And I had the 'Big Kenny'!! It's a two-meal hambuger that you'll never forget!! I personally couldn't get my mouth open enough to eat it...I had to cut it in pieces...but what taste explosion is rendered!! Don't take our word...just get busy and get over there...you'll see for yourself!! Now,,,Enjiy!!

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Just had my first visit to Frickleburgers and it was excellent. Easy order process with a great selection of options and add-ons. My burger was well cooked and very tasty. Try the fries, they are terrific. My friend had the onion rings which were also great. Friendly welcoming service from Michael who made us feel at home and checked in on us several times. Atmosphere and decor is ordinary but we were there for the food! Sit outside to enjoy the desert air and views :)

1  Thank MickeyJG