Welk Resorts Palm Springs
Hotels.com
US$449
US$406
  • Restaurant
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$432
US$391
  • Pool
Cimarron Golf Resort(Cathedral City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Plaza Resort and Spa(Palm Springs)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsdesert oasisactivity centertime shareping pongcathedral canyonsnack barfull kitchentimeshare presentationgolf coursewhelksan adultpalm springsliving roomair hockeymain poolparking lotfamily pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 December 2013

This hotel facility is located in Cathedral City, adjoining the Palm Spring area. A very nice quiet location with every facility needed for a great stay. We found the staff very friendly and willing to meet your every need. Overall, the rooms are very large, excellent living area and the kitchen was well supplied. Excellent large closet area and our view on the top floor overlooking the golf course and mountains was beautiful. I give this a 5 star recommendation for the price. It is not the Waldorf or a swanky resort but for the price you can't beat it!

Room Tip: Top floor overlooking the golf course and mountains.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Burtdol
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We stayed here in Jan 2013 and loved it! It is more of an older persons place but thats why we loved it so much. There were no kids running around making lots of noise. The pool and snack bar were great. The bar tender was very freidnly and would give us free drinks. The room was very nice and spacious. Could use some updating but it was very clean and comfortable! Had a great very of the golf course. Overall it was a great place to relax and unwind!

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Stayed here for a week and loved the area and the quietness of this resort.
The one bedroom villa was big enough for my husband and I. It is a bit older, but doesn't show it's age within the unit we were in, the carpet and unit itself was clean and really well taken care of. The kitchen is fully stocked, if you are willing to make your own meals. Most important for the ladies, a hair dryer is supplied. I thought it was a bit weird that only 1 coffee packet was supplied, if you wanted more you have to purchase them from the front desk. I didn't mind we didn't have full room service everyday, if I'm on holidays I don't want to be bothered in the early mornings anyway!
The towel service I thought should be coded to a villa and probably new ones can be supplied, the ones available are showing its age. In each villa pool towels are supplied, which is great!
We didn't utilize the resort to its fullest, only sunbathed, but the pool area looked clean and not too noisy, I love that parents kept their children from running everywhere, respecting everyone on the premises.
I loved it at this location, I would definitely come back to this place when in the area again, only thing I would recommend is requesting a room facing the golf course, it gets sun and much quieter from road noise.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JustATravelGurl
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We had booked for 3 nights here. Late 11/22 we received word my mother was about to passed away and I had to cancel the reservations, so I called they were the most heartless people in the world, they would not allow me to cancel. I would not stay here even with a free stay. Their cancellation policy says "Cancellation Policy: 30 days required for Cancellation.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My wife and I, with one elderly parent accompanying us, stayed at this resort several years ago, and were impressed by the very large and well-appointed suites, quiet ambience, and a variety of available activities. The two of us just stayed at this resort a couple of weeks ago, and, although the suite we had this time was in a different building and somewhat smaller than that in our last visit, it was still very spacious and quiet. Everything inside was spotless, as were the grounds and all facilities. The guest demographic was definitely 'senior' for the most part. Available activities were several, although we did not participate in any during this stay. Yes, the resort is a bit older, but has been renovated and beautifully maintained. Staff were well-informed and gracious.

Room Tip: If you want a view, request a unit overlooking the golf course.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple