“Still enjoyable after 10 years but upgrades needed”
Review of Cimarron Golf Club

Cimarron Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: A rigorous links-style club with two courses: the Long Course is an eighteen-hole championship layout and the Short Course is an eighteen-hole, par-3 design.
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We have been coming here for 2 weeks each year for 12 years. Beautiful spot and wonderful staff but the appliances are the same ones as our first trip. New furniture and flat screen tvs have been added but little things like a better grade of utensils and new carpeting would help. Makes me wonder where our maintenance fees are going. Having said that, the grounds are immaculate, the pool is cleaned each morning as are the 4 grills. Ice and laundry machines are no charge so there is enough to attract us back each year. Again this year we were given the gate code so hubby could fly his RC plane.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

played the boulder/long course. fairways/greens ok (greens a little slower than used to). no long carries from tees(white).
ok value.
on neg side...bunkers had no sand, there was no food cart
would rate 6/7 on scale of 10

1  Thank Tom R
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Golfers can play the Links designed courses: Boulder (regulation) or Pebble (par 3), and will enjoy the day - if the sun isn't too hot. You see, there are no shade trees on the courses. The staff personnel are outstanding, and will accommodate your needs fully. The driving range and the putting green areas are outstanding. Be sure to give one of the courses a try, but on a hot, sunny, summer day, go out early - like 6 a.m. One thing I do wish - let locals play year around for a bit less greens fee. It's been a while since I played there, but I do pass by often, and see that it's relatively busy, and the course maintenance well done.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I was looking for an interesting course layout for a decent rate and Cimarron filled the bill. It is a nice link style course that was in good condition when I played it. The layout wasn't spectacular, but it was nice enough for a course under $70 in November. I probably would have given it 4 stars except for the pace of play. I usually play very early in the morning because I hate slow play, but the day I played there was a Sunday and I couldn't get to the course before 11 am. My round ended up taking over 4 1/2 hours and as far as I could see, the marshal wasn't doing anything to speed up play. The course (Boulder) plays VERY easy and if you are looking for a course to post some low numbers, this is it.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

This was our second Trip to Palm Springs, from which we had to revisit Cimarron Golf Club. Nothing has changed, Great Course! From the time we arrived to the end of the round, the staff, setup our Clubs within the Carts, and cleaned the clubs after the round.

The Club House was Great, as well, of course the 19th Hole. The cost was arounf $100.00 for 2 of us, cart included, will be going back upon our nest Palm Springs Visit!