“Very good place”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Cathedral City
Torrance, California
“Very good place”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stayed 1 day in this hotel.
It is located near freeway, so it is easy to find and stay.
There are Very Very clean restroom and tower in the room. Also delicious breakfast.
I am satisfied with
I will go there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Chustudy
Marsha D, Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Cathedral City, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for the nice comments and please if you need to book another room at our property please email me at marsha@williamryanllc.com or call (760) 324-5939 and I will be happy to set something up for you.

Marsha D
Red Lion

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My first concern was my safety, due to I wanted to be rested and not interrupted by anyone because of the chaos in my life. The staff asured me my name and room number would not b given out to anyone.The rooms are beautiful and made me feel relaxed. I have returned four time since...Overall, it has been wonderful1

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
california
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We were very happy with the new Red Lion Inn, we had never stayed there. From the first phone call until we left every staff member was on top aiming to please us as customers. We requested a certain room & we got it, the room was spacious & clean, one of the larger hotel rooms we have stayed in with a comfortable bed. We like the room in the back of the building. We were close to Palm Springs but far away from the crowds.Their breakfast was ready & hot. Many choices form cereals to eggs, bacon, sausage, vegetables & waffles, coffee juices bagels on & on.

Room Tip: We liked the first floor in the back of the building. There is an elevator for the second & thir...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank karen2003
San Dimas, California
Reviewed 2 January 2014

With mixed reviews, was not sure what to expect. Was pleasantly surprised with the king suite - room was spacious, bed was very comfortable and room was clean and pleasant to stay in. Nice experience.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

1 Thank Pamela W
victoria, BC
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Bid & got this hotel at Priceline. A major disappointment, the room was unclean with sticky ceramic tile floor, it hasn't been mopped for a while. Old couch in need of replacing. The worse part was breakfast, most equipment and utensils were broken. No one was there to replenish bread/pastries/yogurt/juice/coffee and other food items, even after we asked repeatedly. I went into the breakfast area at 7:00 AM (I was told breakfast starts at 6:30 am), and the first wave of guests just about emptied all the food items, I waited for 1/2 an hour to get 3 thin slice of bacon.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bcmatrixman
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I stayed for 2 nights with my father. It was not only a good hotel at a good location but also has great views. I went golfing at multiple locations nearby, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast was good as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to the Palm Springs area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This is an extremely well run hotel - from the minute you arrive you feel welcome - I was welcomed by one of their Guest Relations people standing in the lobby welcoming all guests and introducing them to her check-in colleagues. All in all an excellent stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cathedral City
Holiday Inn Express Cathedral City (Palm Springs)
Staybridge Suites Palm Springs-Cathedral City Golf Resort
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rancho Mirage - Palm Spgs Area
Motel 6 Palm Springs - Rancho Mirage
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Golf Resort Palm Springs

Been to Red Lion Inn & Suites Cathedral City? Share your experiences!