“GOOD FOOD”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Restaurant hard to find if you don't know where your going. It's located inside Date Palm Country Club. Food and service was exceptional. My wife had the Scallops and said they were delicious, I had the Shrimp skewers and they were great. Everything was fantastic. A hidden gem.

There are newer reviews for AJ's On The Green

Reviewed 19 February 2014

The restaurant is located in a mobile home park - Date Palm Country Club, and the restaurant is on the golf course/water feature. Beautiful view. I had the asian chicken salad - very good. My companion had the salmon burger which he really enjoyed. Pleasant staff - felt like a little oasis away from the city!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

This restaurant is not easy to find - located off Date Palm Drive in a golf residential community but it is worth a little effort to find! The owner was on the location and very friendly going out of his way to make sure your dining experience was outstanding. Our waitress originally from France was great in every respect. Setting is very nice and proper attention was given to providing a top notch dining experience. Fairly new ownership here and we wish them the very best. We found the food to be top notch - many evenings, entertainment is available. Would highly recommend for the locals and visitors to give it a try - you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

A little off the beaten path, but definitely worth the trip! We were here on a Saturday night & I ordered the prime rib - truly delicious! So tender, done just the way I ordered. My husband had the filet & loved it! The warm rolls & salads preceding dinner were to die for, the service friendly & efficient & the owners excellent hosts. The open mic gave a chance for the geriatric set to sing some old show tunes... Not half bad!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

My wife and I went here on a Thursday and was surprised by the lovely setting. We dined outside on the patio and after the starter the entertainment started around 7pm.
The singer was called Paul Elia and when he started singing we at first he was miming. No restaurant singer could be that good!
We were wrong and he got better and better as the night wore on, finally finishing after 11pm.
Wow, what a show this guy puts on.
The food was also very good but the performer was fantastic, probably the best I have ever seen in the USA.
Go see Paul Elia NOW!!!