“I love this place. Great menu. Includes great Asian dishes”
Review of Oceans

Oceans
Reserve with OpenTable
Oceans is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I have eaten in oceans since it opened. The varied menu is amazing. American, Japanese and Chinese fare. Everything from the burgers, steaks, udon soup, to the orange chicken is scrumptious. An absolutely must try when visiting agua caliente casino

1  Thank Pookeygirl

Reviewed 2 June 2013

You would be surprised to find such a great little restaurant in a mini mall, but Oceans is just such a place. Great service. Excellent food. Definitely worth a visit.

4  Thank katwave1
Reviewed 7 May 2013

My husband and I have been going to this restaurant for over 10 years. The seafood is excellent. I usually get the Sand dabs. They have other meat items on the menu, but I've always ordered the fish. Another favorite is the Lobster Cocktail with chunks of lobster and a tangy cocktail sauce. They also have a salad with tomatoes, and hearts of palm that is excellent and I've never seen it at another restaurant in the valley. They typically close during the summer months, when it is too hot in Palm Springs and I think the owner(s) return to Bosnia to visit family. The owner always recognizes us and is very cordial. They have a very small outside area that is a nice place to enjoy an evening with the wonderful food and some wine, if the weather cooperates!

1  Thank sunnie4321
Reviewed 7 April 2013

This was a first time dining experience at this little hidden jewel in Cathedral City. Our dinners were all very well prepared and we will be sure to return!

2  Thank S12_13
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We had dinner with friends who suggested Oceans. It was new to all of us. We were surprised we couldn't preview the menu on-line,but it wasn't available. Our friends had heard it was reasonable, and had great seafood. The staff was very friendly,but the Appetizers and salads arrived after we asked about them after waiting over half an hour after ordering them. I specifically asked to not have anything salted,but didn't think about requesting no pepper because I ordered a caprese mozzarella and tomato salad and the wild salmon without the salsa or starch...just the veggies. The waiter was ready to crank the pepper mill, , but I quickly said absolutely no pepper. It makes me choke sometimes . With my first bite I realized I unexpectedly had pepper on the beautiful cheese so asked for more olive oil and tried to scrape off the pepper. Our friend loved his lobster cocktail and my husband and friend's wife split the calamari appetizer which was spicy and cooked in a red sauce, and they were happy. My husband thought the cioppino broth was very unusual and not to his liking. My salmon was very peppery, and I had difficulty eating it. Didn't expect any pepper on the salmon for that matter. The restaurant is 20 years old so looks like we are the minority opinion regarding not planning to return. Our friends were happy with the scallops. .didn't order desert .