“Hotel Expericne”

Cathedral City Travelodge
Cathedral City Travelodge
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Cathedral City

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Corona, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

We decided to stay at this hotel based upon its value. So our expectations were fairly low coming in. We were not disappointed.
The hotel advertised a 3:00 p.m. check-in. We arrived at 2:20 p.m. and saw that they had a sign on the front desk door indicating that check-in was at 3:00 p.m. The door was locked and no one was home. Guess they are serious about their check-in time. O.k. I get it, I will come back later.
I come back at 3:30 p.m. and obtain my room keys for my second story room. There is no elevator so I have to lug my luggage up the stairs. Additionally, there is no air conditioning in the hallways. So by the time I get to my room I am huffing an puffing and have worked up a nice little sweat. When I arrive at my room I observe that the door is open along with most of the other rooms on the second floor and housekeeping is busy cleaning. The maid apologizes and tells me to come back in half an hour. So I get the opportunity to work on my conditioning by hauling my luggage back to my car and repeat the drill a half hour later.
The room itself was unspectacular but clean. The refrigerator was unplugged, so it wasn't much use to me for a few hours. The main complaint I had with the accomodations was that the bed was extremely hard. I am talking black top hard. Some people like a hard bed, I am not one of those people.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank EdW208
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cathedral City
Holiday Inn Express Cathedral City (Palm Springs)
Vagabond Inn Palm Springs
Motel 6 Palm Springs - Rancho Mirage
Plaza Resort and Spa
Plaza Resort and Spa
#52 of 71 in Palm Springs

Been to Cathedral City Travelodge? Share your experiences!