“Average”

Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Cathedral City
Reviewed 3 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 April 2014

When I called to make my reservation, the guy must have wrote down my wrong number because he said he tried to call it, but got a disconnected line, and so cancelled my reservation! When we showed up, he said he cancelled my room but luckily they had extra rooms! I was part of a wedding block, and I felt like he could have asked anyone if they knew who I was so we could figure this out.
The rooms are disgusting. The mattresses don't have covers, the floor is covered in stains. I broke out in hives the first night!!!!!!! soooo so so gross.
The room reaked.
The TV reception was poor.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank J D
Reviewed 29 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Haven't even stayed here yet and already don't like this place. Had a reservation made through booking.com. Cancelled the reservation online and was advised I would receive a cancellation email, but never did. Decided to call this morning to make sure the reservation had been cancelled. Usually when you call a place of business, they answer with the name of the business and the name of the person who answered the phone. The guy who answered the phone this morning at 8:22 a.m. WOULD NOT give me his name. I like to keep records of who I spoke to when I confirm or cancel a reservation (been burned before). This guy ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to give me his name. His reason was because he didn't know mine. I gave him my name and again HE REFUSED to give me his. When I repeatedly asked for his name, he hung up on me. I called back, his excuse was that he was trying to check in five people for room reservations. I find that hard to believe, their website says no check-in until AFTER 3:00 p.m. When I finally told him I wanted to confirm the cancellation through booking.com he told me I had to call booking.com. and AGAIN hung up on me. If this is who Travelodge Cathedral City want as the first name/face/voice of Travelodge Cathedral City, STAY AWAY!!! I can only imagine what the rest of the staff is like!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

1  Thank Lynda K
Reviewed 5 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cathedral City
Holiday Inn Express Cathedral City (Palm Springs)
Staybridge Suites Palm Springs Cathedral City Golf Resort
Quality Inn Palm Springs
Quality Inn Palm Springs
#64 of 75 in Palm Springs
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rancho Mirage - Palm Spgs Area
Red Lion Inn & Suites Cathedral City
Red Roof Inn Palm Springs - Thousand Palms

Been to Cathedral City Travelodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cathedral City Travelodge

Address: 67495 E Palm Canyon Dr, Cathedral City, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92234-5450
Region: United States > California > California Desert > Greater Palm Springs > Cathedral City
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Cathedral City
Price Range: £54 - £136 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Cathedral City Travelodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cathedral City Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Cathedral City Hotel Cathedral City