“fun stop”

Brown Butter Cookie Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Cayucos
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have been hearing about these cookies from friends who come often to this area. so we had to stop after lunch at Schooners. this is a much bigger organization that I expected.
we loved the cookies. had to buy several bags. the cappuchino are really good. we have friends coming in to visit & want to surpise them with these goodies.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

They were amazing. Being a visitor to the US, we stopped by on a whim and OH WOW!!! I love cookies and these were by far the best purchased ones I have ever had. Usually you need to cook at home to get this yummy and fresh.

We bought the 4 flavour pack, the price was steep and we managed to scoff two of the flavours in the car without the kids noticing because they were that good.

Just yum and now to perfect them at home as I figure I can't get them posted to Australia.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Watch employees hand roll each cookie dough ball. The sea salt on each cookie is amazing!! The Original is soooo good! You'll think about the until the next time you visit. My favorite is the Citrus Spice. A little bit of cayenne and citrus along with the sea salt is so addicting!!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The samples they give hook you. Be prepared to spend some money if you try them. I preferred the smaller cookies while kids enjoyed the bigger cookies. Busy place but staff are still very friendly

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Want a great cookie for dessert, come here!!! (Life is short. Eat dessert first!!!) Samples are readily available and you should try!!