“Great place, dog friendly!”
Review of Cayucos Beach Inn

Cayucos Beach Inn
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Cayucos
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The Cayucos Beach Inn is a friendly, family sort of place with easy access to the beach just across the street. The rooms are spacious suites with all the usual amenities. Best of all, it's dog-friendly. The beach allows dogs to run free and the Inn has a great dog wash station to get the sand off afterwards. There are plenty of good restaurants within an easy walk. Cayucos is a delightful little town and a nice stop between Southern California and Northern California.

Room Tip: They all looked nice -- quiet, easy access.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
super8lindsay, Manager at Cayucos Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2013

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback. We love hearing from you. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you soon.
- Ashley Kung

There are newer reviews for Cayucos Beach Inn

Reviewed 11 June 2013

The rooms were nice and clean. Really large bedrooms with nice little kitchenette area. Friendly staff and nice free breakfast. Pets were allowed, there's like a little "dog wash" area which I've never seen before. This motel was a short walk to the beach. It's 20 mins to Hearst Castle and the elephant seal beach. A quaint town with good people and nice restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MajesticPRManager

Thanks for you amazing review on Trip Advisor. We love to hear from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Enjoyed a nice Monday weekend on the coast..last minute. Found accommodations at the Cayucos Beach Inn - pet friendly---decided to take my little Sofie. This Inn was quaint, clean, quiet, and reasonable. They provided a nice pet friendly area with a doggie wash bin, grass area, and even a gated doggie run. The room was very clean & included microwave, frig,, double sink and air condition...that's right, air condition on the Central Coast. Walk to the beach - 2mins. Walk into town - 5-8 mins. The beach area could use some tlc - lots of sea kelp washed on shore and some trash. Otherwise, a good alternative to Morro Bay. Would stay again on a Sofie can go too Monday weekend.

Room Tip: The rooms near the back of the Inn are quiet---no street noise. There are two suites upstairs on th...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
super8lindsay, Owner at Cayucos Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2013

Dear guest

We appreciate your comments and value your opinion. We, at Cayucos Beach Inn ,Strive to make every guest' visit a pleasant one. We look forward to satisfied customers become repeat guest.
Part of our success is the quality of cleanliness of the motel.

Albert

Reviewed 4 June 2013

My wife, beloved dog and I stayed May 28 and 29, 2013. The rooms are very spacious, very clean, and the location is very quiet. Located next to the cayucos market and across the street from a good restaurant and park with beach access, you can't beat the price and location. They even have gas bbqs with gas burners as well as a outdoor dog wash! Finally the staff were attentive, pleasant and professional. Thank you very much for making our stay simply wonderful!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guest

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response
By continuing focus on making every guest experience the best it can be. Don't hesitate to contact
Me directly at 805 995 2828

Jay Patel

Reviewed 4 June 2013

We were in Cayucos for a surprise birthday party and booked a room at this motel. We found the staff very nice and the room spotless and well maintained. I would not hesitate to recommend. The location was perfect for us and the beach was very close.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will focus on making
Every guest experience the best it can be. Don't hesitate to contact me directly at 805 995 2828.

Jay Patel

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I made a reservation through the hotels website for Memorial Day Weekend 2013. We were all set to go until I received a voicemail from the hotel the next day stating that there was a mistake and my reservation should not have been allowed. She stated that there were no rooms available, and my reservation will not be accepted. I was very disappointed, but accepted the bad news. Then comes the day of my "reservation", and I see a charge from the hotel on my credit card. I called the hotel to ask why they charged my credit card when my reservation was not accepted. They told me that the employee that called and left a message for me made a mistake. She should not have called. Well little to late, I cancelled my family vacation because you told me my reservation did not get accepted...yet you still charged my credit card. Then the manager calls me back and tells me that he had reserved a room for me. Well hello, how about calling me and letting me know that. I can't read your mind. So to conclude, my family vacation was ruined becuase of this hotel. We ended up not going anywhere for Memorial Day Weekend. Also, I am still waiting for the refund from the hotel.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
super8lindsay, Manager at Cayucos Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2013

We value your business and we are sorry for your inconvenience . We did have technical issues with the reservation  system that weekend and our apologies for ruining your family vacation. As a result of this, we would like to offer you two free nights during Sundays through Thursdays. This offer will be open until the end of the year and as long as we have space available. Please call Jay and check availability. We did refund your credit card but, however, depending on your bank, it could take up to 48 hours for the transaction to be credited back to your account. If you do not receive the credit, please call the office and ask for Jay. We are so sorry and we hope you will give us another chance

Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

My new wife and I stayed here for two days, we have stayed in Cayucos before and really like the place, we stayed in the Esterro Bay Motel before, which is a bit cheap and scruffy but slightly closer to the beach, the Cayucos Beach Inn, was clean, great rooms and friendly staff, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. The only slight downside was it was another couple of minutes walk to the beach, but as its California, it's hardly a chore, the beds were very comfortable and the rooms was large (our room even had two televisions, not that we watched much) A+

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank John L
super8lindsay, General Manager at Cayucos Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2013

Dear guest

By continuation focus on making every guest experience the best it can be.

Jay patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cayucos
Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach
#6 of 12 in Cambria
Beachwalker Inn
Beachwalker Inn
#5 of 7 in Cayucos

Been to Cayucos Beach Inn? Share your experiences!