Cayucos Beach Inn
Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach(Cayucos)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$78
US$357
Dolphin Inn(Cayucos)
US$86
US$77
Best Western El Rancho(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$82
Seaside Motel(Cayucos)
Cayucos Motel(Cayucos)
All reviewsacross the streetsea shantybagelskitchen areacontinental breakfastroom was largeking suitemorro baynothing fancywet barfridge and microwavewould stay againcoffee makerstayed here for one nightnice breakfastclean roomshearst castle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A very nice hotel and room. Great for the area and price was good too. We will definitely go back. I love Cayucos and I have not stayed at this hotel before. It is a newer hotel almost look like condos. I thought they would be too high of price but to my surprise they are very affordable. They have tables outside of the rooms up stairs to enjoy the view. There is also a park set up with barbecue grills for use. I do not have animals, but it appeared to be a pet friendly environment.

Room Tip: They have suites that are about the same price. Be sure you call and ask.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LisaNeufeld
super8lindsay, Manager at Cayucos Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thanks for taking time out of your day to write this amazing review. We love hearing from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we'll see you soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We have stayed here several times and will keep returning. The location is fantastic, an easy walk to a dog-friendly beach, good restaurants near by, and great staff. They even have a dog bath on the premises to clean our dog after his long run on the beach. The rooms are always comfortable and clean, and Cayucos is a quiet town.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
super8lindsay, Owner at Cayucos Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time out of busy schedule to review regarding your stay with us. Please know that your feedback is very valuable to us and we will utilize your feedback by continuting
focus on making every guest experience the best it can be.

Jay Patel

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My husband, dog and myself love this place. It is so dog friendly and exceptionally clean. No doggy smells at all in any of the rooms. They provide dog towels and a dog wash for your canine friend when you return from the beach. The managers are very friendly and eager to help with any of your needs.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine P

Thanks for the great review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We loved staying here. They are very well set up for dogs on the property and it was fun having our golden retriever with us. The Inn is walking distance to the beach and to downtown. There are beautiful walks to take along the beach cliffs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My fiancé and I booked this room for our beach wedding we were having in Cayucos. Our wedding was April 26, 2014 and I booked in early April. When I went to look at the spot on the beach in which we would be married I stopped by the hotel only to find out they had reserved me the wrong room,the owner Jay fixed the problem and I went on my way. Fast forward to a week before the wedding and I called just to confirm everything and once again wrong room and definitely not the John Miller suite I had reserved but this time the suite was reserved for Friday night meaning that on the day of our wedding we would have to check out at 11am of the standard room and check back in at 3pm when our wedding was at 4pm so very stressful but I agreed and was okay with everything since everything around that area was booked. So I arrived to the room around 10pm, my soon to be sis in law meets me there and we plan to play a few games with my sisters so in total there were four girls in the room and my nine month old niece. The first phone call came in around 1020pm asking "if we had big dogs running around" we said no and the conversation ended there. The second call comes around 1030pm saying we are being loud but the lady was absolutely RUDE. I came to find out that she was the owner and apparently their room was right underneath ours, it only makes sense that if you don't want to hear any movement then maybe you room shouldn't be directly below. The next call she asked if there was more than 2 people were in the room and I said yes, she said if they weren't gone she was going to call the cops and kick us out it was ridiculous I couldn't believe it. I would understand if we were drinking and loud but a few girls playing games and having a few laughs was a problem???. She called again when my sister came upstairs and said "that's it I'm checking you guys out tomorrow morning and that's it" I told her well you guys are the ones who had out reservation wrong and she told me "that's not my problem that's your problem" she was so horrible. The next morning I go down to the front desk and she of course hides and let's her husband deal with me he told me we had to go (on the morning of our wedding) so we did and luckily we found a hotel down the street with amazing service. I wish I would have went there from the start. I just don't understand what made this lady think she could treat someone so bad. In total she called the room 6 times and got in my family's faces she was so unprofessional and rude. Just wanted to warn people on how crazy this lady was.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank DeniseMariee
super8lindsay, Owner at Cayucos Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

First of all, we do appreciate your short stay with us although you thought it was unpleasant one. Secondly,, when you were looking for a place to stay and was able to see Room 208- the John Miller Suite and at the same time Room 209. However, due to the rate difference, you chose Room 209 which is a Standard one King bed comparing to Room 208 which is a Suite with a view. Somehow, 2 weeks later, you would like to take .the Room 208 as you change your mind and wanted the suite badly. Unfortunately, the room that you like had been booked and only opened for Saturday and Sunday.
Thirdly, Our house rule is that there would be no visitors allowed in rooms after 10:00pm. Having 4 people in a king bed room is not acceptable per occupancy code .At the same time, partying at this time of the night disturbs other guests nearby your room.. We take consideration for their stay and welfare as well.
With all of these and more, you came to the office and expressed your sentiments and said "sorry", and at the same time we gave your refund .
Our foremost service to all our costumers is their safety and having a peaceful stay.. Thank you so much for your understanding and concern.,