Cayucos Sunset Inn
Cayucos Beach Inn(Cayucos)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$162
Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach(Cayucos)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$357
Dolphin Inn(Cayucos)
US$99
US$67
All reviewscookies and milkwine and cheesejacuzzi tubeach eveningquichebed and breakfastdvd librarydelicious breakfastnext morningview of the oceanwine hourbeach townbeautiful roomplace to stayget awaycentral coastthe main street
Reviewed 29 September 2011

My wife and I stayed here for the weekend to attend a friends wedding, the place is great! The staff was very friendly, even opened up the office for us to grab a DVD late one night (no charge). The milk and cookies is a nice touch to wrap up the day, breakfast was excellent, nothing bad to say about this place! From what I've heard there aren't many other high quality places in the immediate area so this was perfect for a weekend away from the kids, comfy rooms and beds...definitely a great spot!

Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Like most folks from my area we think of Pismo or Morro for weekend getaways. A recent article in our newspaper praised the little town of Cayucos as an alternative. While researching B and B’s on the web I accidentally and unknowingly until days later, booked two nights at the Sunset Inn. My wife had another place in mind. The day before the trip I discovered my error. I decided it was too late to change plans and off we went.

I must say that after staying at Sunset Inn my wife and I agreed that karma must have had a hand in this, as I can’t imagine any bed and breakfast more agreeable than this one! Lisa and her staff are so welcoming and the house is gorgeous and wonderfully maintained. The private parking in the rear right next to the room is also a plus. Although situated on the main street you are only a block from the beach and forget traffic noise, the sidewalks in this town roll up after dark! With only 6 rooms you really feel like a guest in a good friend’s home. Which is exactly what you are. We both fell in love with Cayucos and the Sunset Inn. They are both examples of coastal California like it was meant to be.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2011

Our first trip to this region and we made this inn our base. The hostess, hospitality, accommodations and food was terrific. Two things about our visit stood out - the cookies and milk each night (impressed my wife) and the quality of the mattress (a great nights sleep is important)! The staff was very friendly and helpful as well. We would highly recommend the Cayucos Sunset Inn!

Room Tip: Sunset Suite is on the corner and has terrific views and is very "beach type". We stayed in Bali Suite which was also very nice - terrific bathrooms and beds!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2011

We are regular travelers, and stay in five star hotels, book suites on high end cruise ships, etc. and can say that our experience at the Sunset Inn surpassed many of those experiences. Quality of room, bed, service were outstanding, and well worth the money. There is NO other lodging in Cayucos/Morrow Bay area that can compare with this wonderful B&B.

Room Tip: We were in Champagne Suite. Excellent location.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2011

We have stayed at the Sunset Inn several times and it is always an outstanding experience. We recently celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary there and as usual the experience was wonderful. The rooms are very clean with great space and amenities. The breakfasts are always unique and favorful, with a nice presentation. The views from the large balconies are great. The staff has always been courteous, polite, and helpful will any needs. Lisa creates a very pleasant environment. We strongly recommend the Sunset Inn and will be back many times in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple