“10th Anniversary”

and 1 more site!
Cayucos Sunset Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Cayucos B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 November 2011

The Sunset Inn was our 1st B&B experience. We couldn't have found a better choice (or town) to celebrate. The English style breakfasts were delicious. The location was within walking distance to everything (church, park, the pier, beach, coffee shops, all the eateries and shops). The jacuzzi was excellent. The bed was comfortable. We fell in love with Cayucos and will be coming back to stay here again.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

Such a wonderful place to stay....totally luxurious yet soooo comfortable...just perfect!!!
Two thumbs up!!! Fantabulous!!!! This was my SECOND time staying at this inn and can't wait to get away and stay here again. Had such a great time in Cayucos and the Cayucos Sunset Inn is absolutly amazing!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2011

This was the most beautiful place my husband and I have ever stayed in. The room was breath taking. The romance package was soo beautiful. We walked in and was met by red and white rose petals on the floor leading to the two person jacuzzi tub. There was wine and chocolate cover strawberries and a dozen red and white roses waiting for us. Everything was first class. The breakfast was outstanding and cookies and milk at our door at night was a wonderful treat. The staff was very friendly and went out of there way to make us feel special. We will be back. This is our new home away from home. We would recommend Cayucos Sunset Inn to anyone looking for a great place to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Palais which was on the end. It had a great view of the ocean. The whole inn was qu...
Reviewed 8 November 2011

First, I should say that I rarely write reviews of anything, but this Inn deserves the review! We just spent 3 days in in one of their incredibly nice suites. I was shocked when Lisa, the Inn owner, opened the door to our suite! It had 2 gas fireplaces, and a jacuzzi tub- great for those cozy winter nights! It also was very well appointed with granite countertops, tiled shower, and a great king size bed with feather pillows.
John and Lisa, the owners were extremely friendly hosts, and had wine with us every night. They serve a great fresh full breakfast and even offer fresh cookies and milk at turn down.
I have stayed in B&Bs all over the world, and Cayucos Sunset Inn, with its GREAT owners, is near the top of my list!
Oh, and did I mention that our room had a balcony facing the ocean, with a great ocean view?! By the way, every other room in the place is just as good as ours was!
Thx John and Lisa, for being such gracious hosts!
Bob

Room Tip: Many B&Bs have just a couple great rooms; in this one they are ALL great!
Reviewed 7 November 2011

My husband and I stayed for 3 glorious nights at Cayucos Sunset Inn; the moment we walked into our room “Champagne” I wanted to stay for at least a month. The room is absolutely charming, it was huge and cozy with two fireplaces, a two-person Jacuzzi tub and a balcony with an ocean/pier view that was simply amazing.

Breakfast was yummy, lots of nice little touches with great choices, from homemade oatmeal with berries, to a delicious breakfast quiche.

Evening hors d'oeuvres with their favorite local wines is really a treat, you’re able to sample some of the best local wineries without leaving the Inn.

They really know how to spoil you, at the end of the day, you’re offered cookies and milk at bedtime, they are waiting at your door when you come back “home” from an evening out.

All the staff was so warm and welcoming and the Inn Keepers Lisa & John could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. I asked where the nearest drug store was, I needed new mascara, Lisa said just a minute and came back with a brand new package and gave it to me. Nothing was too much trouble for them, they really made us feel that we were part of the family.

What a lovely experience!

Reviewed 1 November 2011

Cayucos Sunset Inn is a great spot for enjoying Cayucos. It's in walking distance of everything, the price is good, and breakfast is great. The room we were in (Palais) was beautiful -- it had a living room, a bedroom, a balcony, a big tub and a fancy shower. The innkeepers serve wine and cheese in the evening, have games and DVDs you can check out, and make a mean bacon quiche in the morning. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I originally booked this for my husband and I, as we were coming up for Parents Weekedn at my son's college, Cal Poly SLO. However, my husband's father is gravely ill and he had to fly back home, so I was solo for the weekend. I walked in the room and was amazed....not only was it spacious, but everything was beautiful...the sinks and tub, the bed, the ocean view. I felt like a princess! Never before have I fallen asleep so quickly in a bed not my own.
The breakfasts were delicious (and ample) and Sandy the chef, was so sweet and friendly. I just loved this place and would highly recommend it for celebrating an anniversary, honeymoon, birthday. The town is adorable too and downtown SLO is only 20 minutes away!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cayucos
Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach
#24 of 29 in Morro Bay
Cayucos Beach Inn
Cayucos Beach Inn
#3 of 10 in Cayucos

Been to Cayucos Sunset Inn? Share your experiences!