Estero Bay Motel
Cayucos Motel(Cayucos)
Seaside Motel(Cayucos)
Dolphin Inn(Cayucos)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Had reservations for holiday weekend but when we arrived we were told there were no rooms available even tho there were no cars in the lot, no one in any of the rooms, and the sign said vacancy. The manager denied he had confirmed the reservations from 3 weeks before but didn't know how to answer when I showed him the confirmation email I had kept from the motel in reply to my request for room confirmation. Expedia got us a room at Cayucos Beach Inn (VERY NICE) at no extra cost to us. Estero Bay motel obviously raised it's price for the holiday and didn't want to honor the original reservation.

Room Tip: Check out Cayucos Beach Inn. Clean, dog friendly, all amenities.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Barb N
Reviewed 6 September 2012

We arrived at 6:00 on a Saturday night and were told that they did not honor Orbitz reservations despite the fact that I was holding it, complete with confirmation number, in my hand. They said they didn't have any rooms but we found a listing for it on Expedia for four times the price we had reserved for.

Orbitz was no help. An hour and a half later, we found a room in a neighboring town.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
10  Thank triplover2
Reviewed 11 August 2012

The furnishings and bathroom fixtures are older (like the 1960's), the bathtub/shower was surrounded by dark mildew stains (so bad I couldn't bring myself to take a shower), and the walls were extremely thin and I could hear everything going on in the room next door. The breakfast consisted of low quality muffins and cold cereal. I couldn't find any internet access, although the sign at the front of the motel claimed there was internet access. I think the motel would get more business if they did some cleaning and upgrading. The man at the office seemed pleasant, though. I got a lower price by just walking in and asking for a room than was advertised by internet sites.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
10  Thank HappyTraveler234
Reviewed 11 November 2010

I stayed three nights and found the room clean, comfortable,and quiet. The bed was comfortable and the in room coffee, refrigerator, microwave were sufficient. The continental breakfast was simple, but enough for first thing in the morning. The management was friendly, accommodating, and welcoming.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank teacherwife
Reviewed 15 October 2010

We stayed in this motel for one night in August and were really disappointed of the quality we got for the money (145$ for a double bed room). The worst part of our stay was to wake up from the bed and see the creature we were sleeping with: BEDBUGS! This room was probably no 19. We got at least one of the creatures with us and it ate our hands and back during the rest of our journey

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple