Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach
Cayucos Beach Inn(Cayucos)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$357
Dolphin Inn(Cayucos)
US$110
US$100
Best Western El Rancho(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$102
Seaside Motel(Cayucos)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsocean frontcontinental breakfasta pet friendly hotelrooms are cleancentral coastwalking distancelove this placein townpicnic tablesmorro rockthe staff was friendly and helpfulshops and restaurantssea glassslidersacross the streetgrassy areasound of the waves
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I came tothe hotel with my parents as a kid, my Mother recently passed away so me and my sister traveled to Cayucos on a celabration of my mother's life. This was her all time favorite place to be, she love Cayucos and visited several times, she was at peace when she stayed here. I could not believe how at peace I was there, even with grieving. The room was so comfortable, I had the best night sleep in yrs bed was so comfortable and the sound of the ocean was amazing!!!!! I spent alot of time seaking with the owner about how things had changed in 30 years, she was so amazing to talk to, everyone was so friendly...I will be back!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are on the ocean,,no bad room
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Michele W
CayucosShoreline, Manager at Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

The Shoreline Inn has been family owned for almost 35 years. We enjoy hearing stories and seeing pictures from our guests who have been coming here throughout the years. It is easy to feel peace and tranquility in such a serene atmosphere. Thank you for taking the time to review us, we look forward to your next stay at the Shoreline Inn… on the beach.

Laila Kollman

Reviewed 6 July 2013

My husband & I love staying here with our dog Riley. We now make it one of our annual vacations.

The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the location can't be beat. Staff is always friendly and welcoming.

We always look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank LikeItLoveIt
CayucosShoreline, Manager at Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dogs, like Riley, love the beach and enjoy their vacation in Cayucos. Thank for bringing him to see us, here at the Shoreline Inn. We are glad you had a wonderful time and we too are looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I grew up in Southern California, I've been to Morro Bay and Cambria and all points north up Hwy 1, but I had never even heard of Cayucos until about a year ago and I've been back 3 times since... I love this place! I've stayed at other hotel/B&B's in town that have all been lovely but much more expensive, last week (the day before 4th of July) we stayed at Shoreline Inn and it was perfect. We had a room on the ground floor, beachfront and we took full advantage of the chairs provided to enjoy an adult beverage watching the sunset. I didn't book this hotel for their free breakfast, which is the only thing lacking but it's a nice feature for those who just want a bowl of cereal or a bagel/muffin. I come to Cayucos for the same reason as everyone else, to be a beach bum, to not have to dress up, do my hair or even shower if I don't want to, the Shoreline Inn caters to that vibe. When we come back (and we WILL be back), we will absolutely stay at the Shoreline.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank cencalarts

Cayucos is the hidden gem of the Central Coast. You’re right it’s a great place to relax, sit back and enjoy a quiet evening. Cayucos is not the busy city, but a quaint beach town that many of our guests enjoy for just getting away. We are glad you discovered us about a year ago and we’re looking forward to your next stays. Thank you for reviewing us.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We came across this hotel by chance, just passing through and needed a bed for the night. We were so impressed with how friendly and helpful everyone was, the size of the room and also the little touches included that add to making you feel comfortable. Set in such an adorable little town, it was disappointing to have to say goodbye so soon!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Designedforlife
CayucosShoreline, Manager at Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

We love having visitors from all over the world and hope that, when you’re in the States again you will come back to our little town and see us. We are so glad you came across Cayucos and our Inn by chance and were excited about your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Just what we needed. A nice, simple, clean room with an amazing view. The kind of place all you want to do is sit and look. The town is cute, with plenty to choose from. Walked the pier for a nice morning event.

The Shoreline Inn is efficient and affordable. Room bigger than we expected. Breakfast very basic, but at least you know if you don't need more than cereal, hard-boiled eggs, muffins, bananas and coffee (good coffee) that you aren't paying higher room rates for more than you need. Plenty of offerings in the town for larger breakfasts if needed.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RoadTripTwo

We are glad that we were “just what you needed”. This is what we strive for as an Inn and staff. We are glad you liked the breakfast and that you enjoyed our rooms. Thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon on the beach in beautiful Cayucos.