“Awesome Stay”
Review of Pier View Suites

Pier View Suites
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Cayucos
Reviewed 11 April 2011

Me and my family stayed at the Pier View Inn Suites on Saturday, April 9th and left on Sunday, April 10th. Pier View Inn is perfect for a large group of people! It was a large group that we went with...myself, my boyfried, brother, sis-in-law, parents, cousins, uncle, and grandfather. We had two adjoining suites, which worked out wonderfully!! The rooms were very spacious and very clean! And the view from our balcony was spectacular! The weather was absolutely gorgeous so we were able to see Morro Rock from our room!
I wish our trip there could have lasted longer! I am definitely going back to Cayucos and staying at the Pier View Inn Suites! Thank you for a wonderful time!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank minreeve

Reviewed 27 February 2010

Just back from a weeks vacation. Got to meet my 11 year old Granddaughter and her Grandparents from Argentina, for the first time. Great people had a wonderful time and now we have to learn Spanish (Argentina Spanish). My son got us reservations at the Pier View Suites on the top floor #330. The lay-out of the suite was perfect. Full kitchen w/dishwasher & bar and a good bottle of "Wine". Gets better with the view of the Cayucos Pier to Morro Rock. Wake up and watch the Surfers by the Pier, have a cup of coffee and smell the beach. When we needed anything or just wanted to talk, "Tammy" was our host. Thank you Tammy and we will see you again. Marv & Cheri, Albany, OR

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Broncohat
Reviewed 23 April 2009

Our mom treated me an my sister to a wonderful vacation at Pier View Suites. It was the best time spent with our mom who turned 86. My dog was also included. The treatment we recieved was just wonderful. Connie is a very caring an loving lady who made our 4 nights there the best we have ever had. Cannot wait to go back. Even bobo my dog agrees. He is 15 . Cannot wait to return. The view is absolutly wonderful . So clean an well taken care of. Thanks from Fresno

• Stayed: November 2008
4  Thank angeleyes64
Reviewed 9 February 2009

My wife and I just returned from a three day stay at the Pier View Suites in Cayucos and we couldn't be happier. We stayed in suite 300...a corner unit that had a nice balcony and an outstanding view of the ocean and, you guessed it...the pier. We showed up a little early, but it was not a problem. They checked us right in and gave us a complimentary bottle of wine. The parking was convenient, free and safe and the facility was in excellent condition. I'm guessing the building is only 3 or four years old. They offer much larger multi-room suites, so don't let the "average price" on this site put you off, as we were able to get our room for the three-night rate (off season)of $160/per night. The suites are centrally located and are in easy walking distance of everything in Cayucos. If you're looking for daily house keeping this isn't the place, but you simply leave towels outside in the mornings and they are replaced with fresh new ones. We also used a sticky note on the door to get more coffee filters and paper towels. We didn't see them much but Connie and Amy did a great job takling care of our needs.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank OldNorCalGuy
Reviewed 11 April 2008

Living in the Central Valley of California we love going to the Central Coast to the beach. Cayucos Pier View Suites is indeed right on the ocean and right next to the Cayucos pier. The view of the Pacific is as always refreshing and relaxing. The suites are lovely to be in but the "BED" is the best I've ever slept in including my own. First class all the way. Once you park your car and check in, you don't have to drive anywhere as you are right on the ocean with dining, antiques and shopping within walking distance. Connie and the rest of management are super. My personel rating is Excellent!!!!

Stayed: May 2006
5  Thank FresnoValleygirll
Reviewed 17 September 2007

I just returned from a weekend at the Pier View Suites and was very happy with the accomodations. The location is right across the street from the beach and we had a large deck (and deck chairs that come with the room) to enjoy the view and the sunset. The room itself was nice and new. The kitchen is huge compared to the area where the bed was. The kitchen was very nice with granite counters and all new appliances. We really appreciated the complimentary bottle of wine at check-in. The wine was decent and was enjoyed with the sunset. There are lots of windows in the unit so it is very bright and cheery. The only thing I would recommend the owners additionally provide is an iron and ironing board. I would definitely return to the pier view suites if we ever return to Cayucos. PS The tour at Hearst Castle is a must-do!

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank rwctraveler
Reviewed 19 March 2007

I stayed with my fiancee at Cayucos Pier View Suites for a weekend in March to relax and enjoy the great regional wine-tasting. Being from the central valley, this is an area we visit quite often, and have stayed at a number of local hotels -- this is the only place I'll stay from now on. It really didn't even seem like a hotel, it was like having my own brand new condo overlooking the ocean.

We had a studio suite, which came with a very comfortable queen sized bed, a big deck overlooking downtown Cayucos and across the street from the beach, a jacuzzi bathtub and an amazing kitchen. It had granite countertops, full size fridge and dishwasher, and a really nice gas stove. We invited friends over who stayed at the hotel across the street to make dinner and enjoy the sunset -- they were totally impressed.

The owner was kind enough to give me a tour of one of their 2 bed/2 bath units before I checked out -- those are really awesome. Two completely private bedrooms with king-sized beds, a spacious living room, and even bigger kitchen, two pull-out sofa beds, plus extra mattresses available would make those really perfect for two couples or a large family.

I didn't get photos, but check them out online to see what I mean. Fresh paint, new carpets, new everything -- this kind of new construction and top of the line amenities is really hard to find in this area. Most are run down with dated rooms and peeling paint. This is defnitely my new home for visits to the coast and wine country!

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank DarrinJones
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cayucos
Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach
#3 of 10 in Cayucos
Cayucos Sunset Inn
Cayucos Sunset Inn
#2 of 7 in Cayucos

Been to Pier View Suites? Share your experiences!