Cayucos is a real find and 'On the Beach' is at its very heart! If you are travelling by road between LA and San Francisco, or anywhere else in central California, it's well worth a detour and a stopover. The location is literally on the beach right next to the Pacific Ocean - where the signature sunsets behind the pier are worth paying the money. Not cheap, but offering superb quality and a genuinely warm welcome from the staff; the wonderfully quaint and superbly styled rooms are spacious and come complete with cosy fireplaces, and a daily manager's 'get together' for guests features home-made canapes and excellent, locally produced wines and cheeses. Cooked breakfast 'American style' is included along with free garage parking. We hope we get the chance to go back again and cannot recommend it highly enough. Note: eat at nearby Hoppes Bistro - 100% amazing menu and wine list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a luxury inn located in the small, casual, surf town of Cayucos, on the central coast of California. All ocean views are a full 180 degrees and all rooms have private balconies, jacuzzi tubs and gas fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your On The Beach Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- On The Beach Hotel Cayucos
- On The Beach Bed And Breakfast