“Good Mexican food”

Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Seaside Motel. Martin's is across the street. The burritos are large and filled with your choice. We had one with shrimp and one with Carnitas. Both were excellent. Service was fast and friendly, but not rushed. We'd definitely eat there again.

1  Thank Larry M

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Since a lot of places on Ocean Ave are closed Mon and Tue we ended up here. Thanks Martin for choosing to be open. They have a complete Mexican breakfast selection, as well American (menu flip side). The fresh fruit was in season, and the Machacas (eggs with beef) were awesome. Great value for what you get!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

It was where I wanted to go for my birthday. It is family-run with very good food. My wife and I are regulars and they Hatakeda for me to c,elebrate. The food, the service everything was excellent. It is our favorite place in Cayucos.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Good for the area and the price. My husband enjoyed the chimichangas, and the shrimp fettucine was actually really good. Don't let the basic decor fool you - pretty good food.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

A group of us went to Martins. I ordered the Chile Relleno, Tamale and Taco -- it was quite good and above average -- I like to rate Mexican restaurants by the Rellenos. The fish tacos were below average
so that is why my rating is average