“Best Clam Chowder in Cayucos”
Review of Duckie's

Duckie's
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Cayucos
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Yummy clam chowder! But for me the real treat was the Sirloin Burger on a toasted sour dough roll! Heaven. Don't miss it if you are in Cayucos... really!!!

1  Thank PilgrimStranger
There are newer reviews for Duckie's

Reviewed 9 June 2012

5 of us went to Duckies for lunch break while out for long bike ride. I ordered a Cobb salad. When it arrived, it was just a bowl of chopped lettuce with chopped tomatoes. There was one small chopped piece of chicken, thumbnail sized, on top. All of us were sort of surprised and thought maybe the chicken breast, egg, bacon, avocado slices and bleu cheese came on a separate plate. When nothing else arrived, I asked the waitress about the missing ingredients and she said, " I know, I hear that a lot, it's kind of embarrasing, but that's how they make it here." I asked for a refund, but was denied. $8.00 seems a bit high for a bowl of chopped lettuce. My friends had various different meals and said they were mediocre, and very greasy. I had been warned about Duckies, I should've listened.

2  Thank beachgirl66
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Great drop in spot for fish&chips. Great shrimp salad. Beer on tap and wines by the glass.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

I had the fish tacos, my husband ordered the fish and chips and we shared a bowl of clam chowder. All of it was delish!!!

1  Thank shareesmiles
Reviewed 25 May 2012

great chowder, Manhattan and New England. Always pleasant.

1  Thank rose93023