“Perfect private cabin in the woods-”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dot Zall
Fairfax, California
“Perfect private cabin in the woods-”
Reviewed 18 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We loved it! Quiet & private & relaxing getaway. The hot tub is amazing in a circle of redwood trees. The house has a good sound system for music & movies. Nice kitchen. RRGetaways.com was very helpful. This one is not near a river or town. It's a place to unwind. We'll be back.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
San Francisco Bay Area
Reviewed 5 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

5 Jul 2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful review, and we are so glad you are coming back so soon for more "dog heaven." -Rachel, Russian River Getaways
Reviewed 13 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
13 May 2013
We apologize for the weeds in the backyard. We had such perfect weather for our plant friends and they got out of hand. We're very happy your stay was enjoyable otherwise! Comeback soon.
Russian River Getaways.
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Check-in / front desk
San Jose
Reviewed 4 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
4 Jul 2012
I'm glad you had such a great experience at Wagging Woods. It is an amazing property. Please do come back soon! -Rachel, general manager
ca
Reviewed 24 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
24 May 2012
This is a wonderful house; we're so glad you enjoyed your stay. -general manager
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing