We stayed at the Microtel for one night on the way between SF and Yosemite. We didn't have really high expectations; just something clean, safe, and comfortable. For the most part, Microtel itself met our needs. The room was clean and neat, but there was little in the way of extras. Breakfast was okay, but not spectacular (muffins, cereal, and a waffle maker in the lobby). It suited the needs of my two year old, but my husband and I chose to wait until later. Mainly, I would caution travelers of the neighborhood. We got a little turned around and saw some unsavory stops on the way to the motel just a little off of the highway. Not bad for one night, but I probably wouldn't do it for any more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is centrally located in Ceres, CA, off Highway 99. Modesto, Turlock, and Hughson are a few minutes drive. Experience our award winning hotel. Guest rooms feature a queen beds with Serta Pillow Top mattress, refrigerator, in-room coffee, and hair dryer, expanded cable TV including HBO and ESPN. In addition to the regular amenities, our Suites feature a sofa sleeper, microwave, more living space. Property also features Free wireless and wired internet, free nationwide long distance, free complimentary breakfast with hot waffles, guest coin laundry, business center, Swimming Pool and Spa, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Modesto / Ceres Hotel Ceres
- Microtel Inn And Suites Modesto / Ceres
- Microtel Ceres
- Ceres Microtel