“Just what I needed”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Huge pork chop! Friendly, homey atmosphere. Great food. Good price. Certainly got full. Wine/beer available.

1  Thank Marry P

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I can't see anything great about this place. The food was very greasy and over cooked. Flys everywhere. The waitress was very nice and did a great job considering how busy she was.

2  Thank Fallon S
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We have traveled to the Chester area for years and one of our favorite places to eat is the Kopper Kettle Cafe. The food is great and there is plenty of it. A must stop.

1  Thank Robski60
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This place was across from our hotel. It is a diner, but they do have a wide variety of food stuff to pick from. Service was good and our meal came out fast. The food in my opinion was excellent. I actually would have eaten here again, but we tried another restaurant which was no where near as good. Highly recommend.

2  Thank hulagirl98
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Honestly when I read the reviews that are above average I am wondering was there 2 Kopper Kettle Cafes. 12 of us ate there July 19th for breakfast, honest to God we stood in the place for 20 minutes as the waitress walked right past us. I actually spoke up and told her that we were going to use the tables outside so we did, We walked in at 9:40 sat down at 10:00 AM . It was 11:30 before our breakfast arrived, I told my wife we could have already been in Eagle Lake campground . The pancakes are off the chart horrible, you could not cut them with a fork you had to use a knife they were so hard, so we didn't eat them. Milk is luke warm and the last review about the greasy spoon about as close as it gets to a review on this place, We have eaten here is the past and it was very good but something has changed either with the cook or the management because it isn't worth the visit again, If you think I am just saying this you are wrong, we eat out almost everyday and it was even average I would say but it isn't I am sad to say