“We were happy with the food and service.”
Review of Pizza Factory

Pizza Factory
Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
North Fork, California
“We were happy with the food and service.”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

While visiting family in Herlong, we had one night when we were too tired to prepare dinner, so we decided to order pizzas from here. One of the pizzas was customized, and we had a lot of toppings on that order. At $2.50 per topping, the person on the phone said they would give us a deal that saved us almost $10. We were very happy for that generous offer. The pizza was great. I got tired of "red sauce" many years ago, so I was glad to have the option of the white sauce. But I would have much preferred a topping of extra-virgin olive oil and fresh, sliced garlic, which is the local (North Fork, Calif.) Pizza Factory's version of "white sauce". Service was prompt, but it is a drive from Herlong to Janesville anyway, so it isn't like we can get there in a couple of minutes.

• Visited May 2013

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

What a great wee gem in the middle of nowhere, CA! Went in with low expectations but was pleasantly surprised at the whole experience! Great staff who were up for a laugh, quick service and delicious pizza! Wasn't too packed, but the atmosphere was fun and we all really enjoyed our meal there. If I'm ever in that part of the US again, I'll be sure to drop in

• Visited October 2012
Ann Arbor
“Forgot to bring our pizza! Terrible and rude service!”
Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

We came to Pizza Factory hearing that the pizza was very good. When we got in, we ordered a pizza from the man at the counter who was supposed to give the order to the kitchen. The restaurant was pretty crowded but the atmosphere was ok. So we sat down at our table to wait for our pizza... but after about 20 minutes, we noticed that this one table who had ordered right after us received their food and we still hadn't gotten ours! So we decided we could just wait a bit longer and it would probably be up soon. But after another 40 minutes when the restaurant had cleared out, we complained about the long wait to the same man who we ordered from. He seemed surprised and started flipping through his orders. After another 5 minutes, he said he must have forgotten to give our order to the kitchen! Then, he had the nerve to ask if we would like him to place the order and we could get our pizza in another 20 minutes! Well we had had enough so we decided to leave and eat somewhere else. Instead of giving us anything( like a coupon or voucher), the guy gave us just our exact change.. but had the nerve once again to tell us that he gave us back 25 cents instead of the 24 cents in our bill! What a waste of time! Lousy service, and rude waiters are what you can expect if you come here.

Chester, California
“They don't seem to be allergy friendly”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I went in to ask what might be available on the menu that a person with a soy allergy could eat. I had never seen the woman behind the counter before, but the owner had just left to deliver something and seemed to be fine leaving this other woman to answer my question. Well she very politely told me "that must be difficult" and offered no suggestions. It is 3 blocks from my house, and I haven't been back.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Darrah H
big thicket Texas
“Extensive menu”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Their motto is "we toss 'em, they're awesome." They have just about every kind of topping you can imagine. I would have preferred that the tomato sauce be just a tad more tangy.

Visited August 2012