“Happy Hour perfection”

Ranked #22 of 324 Restaurants in Chico
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I like that you can get either a 2 or a 4 ounce pour of wine so you can try new wines without committing to a whole glass of something. The staff is knowledgeable and attentive, great appetizers and a beautiful setting with plenty of room between tables. I haven't had dinner there, but I am looking forward to that as the menu looks great. Try the lamb meatballs, yum.

1  Thank Gail0922

Reviewed 14 May 2014

It's nice to have an elegant place with good food, attentive service and live music. Many people have raved about the place and know I know why. It's spacious with a sophisticated looking interior and it has the added advantage of not being pretentious. The staff were extremely gracious and made us feel quite welcome. We both ordered the larger plates. I had the skirted steak on foccacia bread and it was delicious. My husband had the bolognese, which he enjoyed to the last morsel. We will be back!

1  Thank mmmdali
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Sorry, if you are going to be a wine bar, please don't pour selections that are sub-standard and wines that I can get by the glass almost anywhere.

The two wines we did try were not exceptional in any way.

On the plus side, they offer an interesting set of tapas but we did not stay to try as the wine was a bit of a turn off.

1  Thank William F
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Delightful, newer place in town. They have a really attractive interior, good little snacks and light food, and a great wine list!!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The moment you walk up to the entrance you know you are in the right place for a beautiful evening. Once you're in the elegant (elegant? How can a barn be elegant? You'll have to see for yourself!) barn you'll more than likely be greeted with a smile by a friendly server or one of the gracious and warm owners. Their beer on tap selection is very nice for those who prefer beer over wine. They have live music twice a month on Saturdays and the bands are always well worth the listening though not so overpowering that you can't have a conversation.
Wine Time is my favorite restaurant/bar in Chico!

Been to Wine Time? Share your experiences!