“Strawberry almond frost”

Tea Bar & Fusion Cafe
Ranked #1 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Chico
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Visiting family for the 4th of July weekend when my brother had suggested this place. What a treat! So Glad we stopped in. The strawberry almond freeze was amazing!! I chose to have pearls added to my freeze. Pearls are giant tapioca balls (like in bubble tea drinks). The food smelled amazing and we will definitely be returning to try some. The place was very clean & the staff were extremely positive and upbeat. Hoping our next visit will be as good as our first. If your in the area,and haven't been here before
Stop by. You'll be Glad you did!!

1  Thank Littlebrownman79

Reviewed 10 July 2014

What a great find in Chico Salad and tea was really good! Service was great as well. So close to downtown I am sure we will be back while visiting Chico

Reviewed 30 June 2014

When ordering a "bowl" you get a bit of everything hitting all food groups. Best of all, you choose what items you want. They offer choice of meat including salmon, organic baby greens and even brown rice. In addition, the tea drink selection is awesome, and delicious. Seating is available outside.

1  Thank Betty G
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Wonderful place to share a meal or drink with friends. I love their Ginger Rose drink they should put it back on the menu. Food is always fresh and delievered quickly. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

1  Thank Grandini2
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I love going to T-Bar for a quick, healthy lunch. My favorite is always the salmon bowl, with brown rice and greens, with ginger wasabi dressing. Amazing every time! The place has tons of energy and friendly staff.

1  Thank KJRed