“One of best steakhouse I've been to.”

5th Street Steak House
Ranked #3 of 321 Restaurants in Chico
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a locally owned neighborhood restaurant in Downtown Chico. We feature USDA Prime Beef, market fresh seafood, homemade desserts, extensive wine list and full bar. We have a banquet facility available for private events as well as outdoor patio seating (weather permitting).Please call us for more information or visit our website or facebook page.
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Quality you expect at a formal high quality steakhouse without the suit and tie. The steaks are great, service was very nice. I suggest dining outside, more quiet and relaxing. Also order the mushrooms if you like mushrooms.

There are newer reviews for 5th Street Steak House

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I adore 5th street steakhouse. It is my favorite restaurant. I always say "this is what I imagine the food in heaven tasting like." I've never had a bad experience. Love it!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our family ate here for our son's college graduation dinner. All of us had the filet with blue cheese crust....amazing! Great service, and a great atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have been to 5th Street several times and the level of both service and food have always been impeccable . Staff at resturant make you feel as though you are the only customers even if resturant is full. My filet was cooked perfectly which I paired with the stuffed baked potato and green beans. If your in Chico do not miss!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Having been to many top steak restaurants in throughout the US, I was pleasantly surprised at this find in Chico. Having ordered the filet I found that it was cooked appropriately but did not have the "wow" factor experienced at fine steak restaurants. Flavor was lacking in my filet and our party of six was not served our entrees at the same time, something expected in great culinary establishments. Make no mistake, they can cook a decent steak- just not a memorable one.