“Filet Melts in Your Mouth!”

5th Street Steak House
Ranked #3 of 312 Restaurants in Chico
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a locally owned neighborhood restaurant in Downtown Chico. We feature USDA Prime Beef, market fresh seafood, homemade desserts, extensive wine list and full bar. We have a banquet facility available for private events as well as outdoor patio seating (weather permitting).Please call us for more information or visit our website or facebook page.
Caliifornia
“Filet Melts in Your Mouth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I love the 5th Street Steakhouse! Every meal we have had has been excellent. Of course they are known for their steak, but even the clam chowder we had on one occasion was delicious. We took our son and daughter-in-law there for dinner. Our daughter-in-law is not a steak lover, so she ordered fish. After one bite of my son's filet she was so sorry she didn't order steak. It was the best she has ever had. The filet melts in your mouth. My husband loves Nick's Grill. The sauce is amazing. Can't imagine having a bad meal here. The atmosphere is loud, so not great for an intimate meal, but the food is always excellent and the servers are friendly. It is expensive, but our first choice for birthdays, anniversaries, and any celebration.

• Visited July 2013

california
“One of best steakhouse I've been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Quality you expect at a formal high quality steakhouse without the suit and tie. The steaks are great, service was very nice. I suggest dining outside, more quiet and relaxing. Also order the mushrooms if you like mushrooms.

“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I adore 5th street steakhouse. It is my favorite restaurant. I always say "this is what I imagine the food in heaven tasting like." I've never had a bad experience. Love it!

• Visited November 2013
Monterey, California
“Best steak ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our family ate here for our son's college graduation dinner. All of us had the filet with blue cheese crust....amazing! Great service, and a great atmosphere.

Visited May 2014
Chico, California
“Best steakhouse in Chico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have been to 5th Street several times and the level of both service and food have always been impeccable . Staff at resturant make you feel as though you are the only customers even if resturant is full. My filet was cooked perfectly which I paired with the stuffed baked potato and green beans. If your in Chico do not miss!

• Visited May 2014