“Amazing location and great staff!”
Review of Hotel Diamond

Hotel Diamond
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Chico
San Francisco
“Amazing location and great staff!”
Reviewed 1 February 2010

Nicest hotel in Chico, amazing location & great service!
Friendly staff upgraded us to one of their best suites, so husband and I decided to extended our stay by a few more nights. Had a great time, and will be back!!!!

Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
Ryan B, Manager at Hotel Diamond, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you for your time and positive review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your return.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Redlands, California
Reviewed 6 December 2009

I thought that the Hotel Diamond was top quality. The staff made sure that we had an enjoyable stay. The location was great. I was able to walk around downtown Chico. In addition, I was able to walk to Lower Bidwell Park from this hotel. I really liked the breakfast that was included. It was one of the best breakfasts that I had in a long time!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kimberly R
Ryan B, Manager at Hotel Diamond, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for your time and positive review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again!
aptos, ca
Reviewed 13 September 2009

My husband and I came for two nights and stayed in their Executive Suite which is just beautiful. I love having a mini kitchen and refrigerator esp with a toddler on board. The service is fantastic especially Krista every accomodating. The air conditioner units are loud but I think it is because it is an older hotel. The furnishings are very modern and everything was very clean. I used the guest pass at the local club/pool which was nice. I ate all my meals here and breakfast was so-so but dinner and lunch were both very good, especially my Salmon dinner. It was great being so close to downtown and being able to walk to some neat little shops. It is also a short drive to the park which was nice for our son. Overall, a great stay and definitely worth every penny.

Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
Ryan B, Manager at Hotel Diamond, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in one of our King Executive suites. We look forward to your future reservations.
Pleasanton, CA
Reviewed 2 September 2009

I went to school in Chico and recently had to go back for an engagement party. My first and only choice for a hotel was The Diamond. It is by far the best hotel in Chico. Great location, great resturant and bar and amazing rooms! We arrived very early and the staff checked us in and gave us a room right away so we could get ready for the party. I was 110% satisfied with our latest stay!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Ryan B, Manager at Hotel Diamond, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We take great pride in providing the best service possible. We are happy to hear that you are 110% satisfied with your stay with us. We look forward to your future reservations.
Paradise, California
Reviewed 30 August 2009

Stayed here for my birthday. Did not know this hotel was such a loca lgem. My wife took me to the restaurant at the hotel Johnnys and then surprised me wit ha hotel stay there. They upgraded us for free to a king jr suite i think. The rooms were very well done and fresh. The hotel was professional and the staff seemed very interested in making our stay pleasant. Got a free appetizer and breakfast the next morning with our stay. The omlettes were great. My only complaint is we had a room on the 3rd floor right above the street and the bar. There were drunk loud people out below our window.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Ryan B, Manager at Hotel Diamond, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We take great pride in providing the best service possible. The next time you stay with us, call the front desk about the noises and we can work something out for you. We enjoyed be part of your birthday celebration. We look forward to seeing you again.
Chico
Reviewed 4 August 2009

It's always a treat for our group to stay at the Hotel Diamond. The complimentary slippers are a hit. Hotel Diamond is centrally located in downtown Chico and close to the university, which provides for great shopping, eating, and entertainment. Our business group is always treated by friendly and accommodating staff.

I would strongly recommend this hotel to other businesses looking for nice, comfortable night of sleep.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
Ryan B, Manager at Hotel Diamond, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for your time and positive review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your future reservations.
los angeles
Reviewed 13 June 2009

lovely, comfortable hotel, well located next to business area

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
Ryan B, Manager at Hotel Diamond, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for your time and positive review. We look forward to seeing you again!