“Clean Rooms, Fantastic Staff ...Perfect family place”
Review of Ramada Plaza Chico

Ramada Plaza Chico
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Chico
Reviewed 9 August 2012

The hotel manager on duty named Avinesh greeted us upon are arrivle. He brought us a cart for all of our stuff and helped us to get coffee at 9 pm.Looking forward to our next trip in Chico soon! Avinesh greeted us the next morning and helped us get breakfast for the 6 of us in their restaurant in the lobby. The rooms were clean and fresh, bathrooms were also clean. Plenty of parking and very safe.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mark p
Holiday I, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Thank you for taking time and writing a review. We really appreciate it!

We take great pride in having family enviornment for those who come to visit. We have many amenities for families to enjoy, especially the pool.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Chico.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

This is by far the best Holiday Inn I've stayed at. The location is perfect and the staff is super friendly. One gentleman who looked to be a manager even came out and offered to help me with my bags. The room was clean and comfortable and surprisingly very quiet for as busy as they were. The restaurant is also very good for a hotel restaurant. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank serenabcarter

Thank you for taking time and giving us a great review. We really appreciate it!!

We will be waiting to greating you with our smiling faces on your next trip to Chico!

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Having stayed here in 2010 I was happy to return 2 years later to discover the rooms still looked like new despite having had at least a couple of hundred people through them in that time.
The front desk staff are very helpful whatever your question wether it be for qaurters for the washer/dryer or a complimentary bottle of water. One of the staff even remembered me.
Meals at the restaraunt are completely adequete and tasty, also served by friendly staff.
I found the price was good value and even more so once you have stayed long enough to enjoy the weekly rate.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mr Bruce W

Mr. Bruce,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate it!

We love to see guest return to our property and are very glad you were able to. We hope next time you are in Chico we will get to see you again!

Reviewed 5 August 2012

A week long reservation for more than five rooms in preperation for a Saturday wedding went well until Sunday morning when a group who had rented the entire pool area began to set up an large music system and roll out carts of hard alcohol. The music is so loud that it may as well have been right in your room. The desk manager really had no clue as to what was going on. Glass bottles at the pool and they tell us it is ok for the guest to continue to use the pool with there small children. Are you [--] kidding?
We where very much looking forward to relaxing at the pool with friends who have come from as far as Germany.
Half of our friends have chosen to move on and find other arrangements.
Would have been nice to have had advance notice of this "event" being held.
Seriously, renting out the pool to a group who is charging $10 a head and then getting them drunk?
Nice job management!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank George S
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Dear George S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. I am sorry that your stay was negatively impacted by loud music or event noise that occurred in our pool facility. We want our guest to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. Thank you again for your comments.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Everything was great. I've stayed in a number of Holiday Inns and this one was the best. Good service, close to everything. Rooms were clean, AC worked well, the room was nice and quiet. Oh and the bed was comfortable as well, which is very important!

Room Tip: Remember there is a bar on the first floor, so if you are going to sleep early pick an upper floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Tiffany T

Hello,

Thank you for making a comment on our page. We really appreciate it!

We love to try and accomodate to our best ability any room requests made by our guests. We know this makes your stay a little bit more special.

Thank you!

Reviewed 3 August 2012

I traveled through Chico on Business and wound up at the Holiday Inn. I was checked in and on my way up to my room in no time at all. The front desk agent was fabulous and enrolled me in the rewards program, which gave me free breakfast and a refreshing drink in the lounge. The new resturant had great food which I enjoyed while relaxing in the great atmosphere the bar had to offer. I slept great, the beds were fantastic. In the morning I was able to take a quick swim in the beautiful outdoor pool before grabbing some breakfast and heading off to work. I would reccomend this place to anyone and everyone!

Room Tip: Rooms over looking the pool area are great!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you so much for your great comments. I am really glad we got you enrolled in Priority Club Rewards, it is a great program and you can gather points at so many different properties. It sounds like you got to use the majority of our amenites!!!

Thank you again for the great comments, we can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

This hotel is awesome in every way. The staff are super friendly. Rooms are very clean and the overall environment is clean and tidy. I had an awesome stay at this hotel and would highly recommend it . Definitely a come back for me.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Reena786
HIChico-Management, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to provide excellent service to our guests and want to treat them like family! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chico.

Holiday Inn Hotel, Chico Staff